Chapter 3:

~ Harry's Pov ~

I leaned in.

She leaned in.

Then I did.

Then she did.

Finally our lips met.

We were standing with my arms arond her waist and her pulled close to me and her left hand on my left cheek.

About 40 seconds later we both pulled away and she stepped back.

She smiled.

Her dimples showed.

She was so cute.

She kicked her feet around and was looking down at the ground smiling. 

"Hey. Look up. " I said. 

" What? " She asked me.

" You see that star?" I said pointing to the biggest brightest star.

"Yeah? " 

"That's our star. Everytime there is a big, bright star in the sky. Think of me. I'll always be there." I told her grabbing her hand and pulling her closer to me. " Always." 

We kissed.

"Harry. You are going back to London. I'm never going to see you again. " I told him while playing with his fingers.

"I'll always see you. " I said pointing to the star again. " And I can come visit and you can come visit me." 

"I guess. But there are so many other gi-" She started saying.

" I know we just met and all, but I know I don't want anyone else. You and I have a special connection, I can feel it. And we get along like popcorn and butter. We can finish each other's sentences. And I will always be a phone call away. I'm sorry I have leave tomorrow love. But I will try my best to talk to you everyday." I said grabbing her by the waist. 

" Harry. You're famous. I don't want to drag you dow-"

" Stop. You aren't dragging me down. And you never will. And if managment says we can't be able to be together I'll quit One Direction if I have too. "

She looked down at the ground again.

I took my hand and pulled her chin up slowly. 

I kissed her.

" Nothing will stop us from being together. "

"Harry. We just met. And we aren't even together yet. " She told me.

" Well, We have kissed and we are acting like it. " I said.

We both laughed.

"Hey. We will figure it out love." 

I grabbed her hand and walked away from her friend and her boyfriend she was making out with.

"Where are we going? " She asked me.

" A place with more privacy. " I said back.

"Okay love. It's been like 8 hours since I pulled you up on stage and we have kissed like 800 times. and we get along so well. And I know you are a true fan so you know everything about me. And I know lot's about you already. I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend. But I'm asking you not to see other guys. And save your love for me. " I said to her grabbing her hand and kissing it.

"Harry. Of course I will. I'll do anything for you. " I said hugging him.

~ Author's note ~

Hey , I hope you are liking it.

And If you think it's weird that Harry and Liliana kissed a lot and they just met. oh well . 

That's how I want the story to go . If you don't like it don't read it.

Thank you. 

~ AUTHOOOOR BABBBBES .