Chapter 5:

~ one month later ~

"Are you worried?" AnnaLee asked me as I grabbed my makeup bag and put in in my suitcase.

"About what?" I asked her.

"Well, The plane ride and then going to collage. In London?"

" Of course I'm worried. " I told her grabbing the pile of clothes I set aside and putting it in my suitcase.

"I am too. " She said laughing.

I still never told her about Harry, But I told her we were talking again.

I think I will after we are done packing. 

Harry and I aren't dating but we act like it.

I texted Harry.

Me: " Hey, Catching our plane at 10:00 am tomorrow. " 

Him: " That's amazing ! I'm so glad you got in love :) " 

Me: " Me too ! Hope to see you sometime this week. Maybe Thursday night or something?"

Him: " Sure thing babe. I'll clear my schedule for that night. I have to go. Talk to you later ." 

Me: " Okay bye ' love ' " ( mocking him )

Him: " Oh whatever (; "

Me: " Talk to you soon. "

"Hey, Anna. Can I talk to you about something? "

" Yeah.. Why couldn't you ? " She asked me.

"Well... It's about a guy.. "

" Who ? Have you been talking to Jordan again? " She asked me looking all surprised.

I totally forgot about him.

Jordan Wade

My crush for 3 years.

Captain of the football team.

And my guy best friend.

I haven't talked to him since graduation.

Ever since I went to the One Direction concert

"Uh.... " I said drifting off.

"Hello ? " 

" yeah.  " I said.

"Yeah what ? " She asked me.

" I am talking to him again." 

What is wrong with me. We aren't talking. 

Maybe I should text him.

I grabbed my phone.

Me: " Hey, Haven't talked to you in forever ! How are you doing? "

~ 1 hour later ~

Jordan and I were texting ever since I told Anna we were talking again.

I told him about London and he said he wants to see me before I go.

" I see Fire " by ' Ed Sheeran ' started playing.

" Hello? " I said answering my phone.

" Hi Lil. What time are you leaving tomorrow?" Jordan asked into the phone.

" Around 8 in the morning because the plane leaves at 10 and then we still have to get to the airport and get through security. And everything. Why ? " I said.

" I want to ask you something before you leave. In person." Jordan said.

"Well, How about 7:30 ish tomorrow at the park in between our neighborhoods? "

"That's early, But I'll be there. Text me later." Jordan said as he hung up.

"Who was that?" AnnaLee asked me.

"Jordan, he wants to talk to me before I leave tomorrow." I said back.

"Cute." Anna said as she grabbed her phone and called up her boyfriend.

I still am in love with Jordan but I won't see him when I go to London.

And Harry, I like him but he is famous and we just met.

I have known Jordan since I was 4.

And Harry since One Direction was on x factor. 

~ Later that night ~

I was texting Jordan.

Me: " Hey. "

Him: " Hi, How are you ?" 

Me: " Nervous. How about you?"

Him: " Why are you nervous? And I'm good... Now anyways."

Me: " For tomorrow. And why are you good now? "

Him: " Because I'm talking to you. :) and you will be fine." 

Me: " Aw. And I hope so. I'm really scared."

Him: " Everything will be okay. I'll be there whenever you need me." 

And the conversation went on for a while. 

~ The next morning ~

My alarm went off at 6:50 so I could shower, put makeup on, get dressed, then walk to the park to see Jordan.

I grabbed my outfit which was maroon jeans, white tank top, gray cardigan, maroon infinity scarf, and black combat boots ( Doc Martins ) and I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom.

~ After shower ~

It took me 26 mins to shower.

I got my clothes on then walked in my room and put my concealer, foundation, powder, mascara and eyeliner on and put my shoes on. Anna was still sleeping so I texted her telling her I left for a couple mins so if she wakes up she will see it.

I walked out the door and started walking.

The park is about 3 mins away from my house.

I got a text from Jordan saying he was almost to the park.

I turned the corner and there he was in front of the park.

We haven't seen each other since graduation a couple months ago.

I ran to him and hugged him.

"Hey. I missed you." Jordan said smiling at me.

"I missed you too."

" You look cute today." Jordan said to me

" aw. " I said smiling. " So what did you have to ask me?" 

"Well.... " He laughed. " I met you when we were both 4, we grew up together. Playing sports, playing with dolls, biking, skating, messing around. And when we were in middle school I started liking you. We started high school my feelings for you got stronger and stronger. And I guess I'm just going to say this. " He grabbed my hand and played with my fingers. " I am in love with you. And Before you leave, I want you to know that. And I was wondering.." He looked into my eyes, smiled and laughed. "  I love you Lil. Will you please be mine and only mine? " 

I smiled and blushed. 

I looked into his eyes.

He kissed me.

~ Author's note ~

I hope you liked this chapterrrr !!! Who do you think she will choose? Comment who you want.

Harry or Jordan????

- author