Chapter 108: The Immortal Emperor Rises Again

There is an author's note at the end of the chapter. Please read it and comment down.

================================
Chapter 108: The Immortal Emperor Rises Again
================================

"Resplendent Guardian Sword. First Stance, First Form... Heavenly Piercing Thrust!"

A simple sentence was uttered but a very scary amount of resonance to some sort of [Law] in the game answered this call.

Just like how [Magic Circles] appear whenever a spell phenomenon was successfully triggered, the blade-body of the long sword in her hand began to emit a resplendent light that formed tiny and very detailed runes and symbol formations.

Small and large magic circles —nine in total— surrounded the blade-body as if a skewer of BBQ.

These yellowish-blue magic circles were creating the phenomena that seem to portray these circles as some kind of exhaust pipe, spewing frightening amounts of resonating Mana fluctuations.

But how could one even explain a resonance in a language that most gamers could understand?

One phrase:
"A very uncomfortable burning sensation."

It can be felt by the skin, by their senses, but they can't explain it in physical words.

And yet... it exists in the game as one of its very mysterious attractions; the Terrans' rich magical culture.

Like ripples of a burner with a 5m diameter bore set in a blue fame output using rocket fuel with the person who wanted to explain how it felt was standing just 20m away from that ejection bore...

That kind of prickling uncomfortable heat was the kind of resonance anyone would feel when in the presence of something creating such phenomena.

Resonance wasn't a gamer's term but it was a very widely accepted term when scaling just how mighty and frightening a magical 'event' is.

In this regard, Siva could feel that in those short words that Sefirah had spoken of, the presence of Mana that rippled around him was like a surging tide of that frightening burner, directly emitting its exhaust fires 1m away from his face.

And yet, it all happened so fast, he doesn't even have the time to cover his face in its presence.

Such was the frightening degree of her mastery.

It should be noted that (spoken of from Volume 1 and beyond) in RPG: Terroa, there exist many kinds of fighting [styles] that player chooses when they start a career.

Sword Masters master a single type of bladed weapon... especially swords.

Blade Masters (or just Bladers) are those who had mastered two or more types of bladed weapons.

Siva's and Volt's Engineer-style of fighting where they use multiple weapons in combat, is one of the so called "player-initiated" styles that did not originate in the actual citizens of Terroa.

Brawlers are like Hagrid whose might and prestige was built upon their own fists.

Hagrid was also semi-part Berserker, but he is a "Martial Master" and has built his own dojo inside the game.

And then there were the likes of Loni, an Elf (not a race but a description of a branch of archery in RPG: Terroa), whose very skills lies both in her magic and archery abilities, melding them to create magical effects whenever they fire an arrow.

Mages and Wizards, though almost no difference between them, solely focus on Magic Arts.

...aside from these, there are many more styles in the game that players have chosen as the path on their careers.