Chapter 02: From The Very Beginning

Hi guys. I will be posting an advanced chapter today because I have internet so please, VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT, ENJOY!

Oh, if you want to support me so that I can write faster and better and not have a bad health because of my bad and ancient computer, you guys can visit me on my patreon page which is: 

www.patreon.com/reddcliffe 

Please do support me. There will be 10+ advanced chapters available for all patrons plus many others more!

================================
Chapter 02: From The Very Beginning
================================

He was facing the ceiling of the floor of the building that he was planted. Dust clouds everywhere, Siva lifted his head with difficulty as he checked on the crowd waiting in the light outside.

Siva stumbled twice before he pulled three red potions and a blue one before swallowing it all down.

"Fuck me. Why is this happening?"

He grumbled and could only mutter to himself while looking at the [STATUS] of his avatar.

"I'm poisoned. Defenses and movements are being affected and I am also depleting my stamina as fast as I lose health when fighting and taking damage."

He doesn't have a cure to poison and the Black Smoke Skin wasn't helping him as well.

Siva summoned his player panel and then put on the Dragunov, activated its [function], and then wore the Flight Armor.

It was also at that time that he heard the voices of men from the hole.

"Where is he?"

"I think I saw him smash on that building!"

"He should be stunned from taking too much damage. This is our chance!"

"Surround the building up and down. Don't let him escape! The Grand Quest is ours!"

"Leader, more prisoners are coming!"

"Don't let them get closer! Stop them!"

There was a commotion outside and Siva heard all of them speak as if he was connected to something like a Grand Quest. And yet, he didn't have enough time to ponder over it all as he steadied himself to his feet.

When he just about to make his move, he discovered something important was off and frowned on it. "Just what kind of... where is the heart?!"

He looked all over his body and touched different places but the blue colored core, the heart of the Dragunov where he can charge it with electricity from the Spark Grenades, was actually missing.

Not until he actually flipped his right palm that he saw something etched into the back of his right hand where a dim but still discernable in close examination blood-colored detail of what seemed to have been The Heart was tattooed in there.

"@&%^$#!"

Siva unequipped and equipped the Dragunov and sure enough, whenever he uses its 'disintegration' function that revolved around him like a dark aura, the 'Heart' that should have been on his chest and was a fist sized bluish metal was gone and was instead now the same detail and shape but in a form of a tattoo, smaller than his palm and looked like an open eye, that's actually appeared at the back of his right hand.

Rolling his sleeve up, he gasped and his eyes opened wide to see that it was not only etched there; it actually was connected at the design on his sleeve.