Idea #2: You Can't Leave!

• Dedicated to Suzanne Collins for writing the wonderful book, The Hunger Games. Also for comin

Idea #2: You Can't Leave!

Main Characters: *Cato, *Clove, Katniss, Peeta, */Glimmer

* Means the MAIN love interests in the story.

*/ Means was once a lover, then either died - more likely - or, perhaps, cheated, moved on, lied to, broke up with a MAIN love character.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                ***Possible Prologue/Preface to a possible new story (Maybe short story).***

"Clove!?" Cato yelled from somewhere. "CLOVE!" He sounded louder now.

I layed there, in the shade of the Cornucopia's horn. I could fell the dent in my head and sighed shakily, just laying there. "CLOVE!" Cato screamed, he was defiantly nearer now, and by the pain in his voice he'd seen me. 

"Oh god no!" He gasped, standing above me. 

"No... no no no no...." He repeated, dropping to his knees next to me. 

"Who... who did this?" He asked angrily.

"D-district el-elven...." I stuttered, both cold and weak.

"Thresh," He growled, balling his hands into fists, his skin turning white as it stretched over his knuckles.

"Cato..." I soothed, reaching out and grabbing his hands in mine. 

He looked down at me and saw my pale face and ever growing dull eyes. A sudden look of fear, shock, urgency and pain crossed his face and tears formed in his eyes. "No..." He choked. 

"Cato..." I sighed, rolling over and away from him.

"Please," Cato begged me, tugging my hand. "You can't leave me, not now."

I sighed heavily again and rolled back over, ignoring the pain that told me to stop. It hurt to see him like this. To see him look so broken, so vulnerable. I've never seen him act this way, silver tears streaking down his beautiful face, enchanting blue eyes turned red and puffy, soft, warm lips now swollen and bleeding. My Cato was hurting. And I was causing it.

I felt tears brim my own eyes as I stared up at him. "No," Cato breathed, his voice shaking. "Don't cry, you can't."

"Cato..." I whispered, my voice was hoarse and scratchy from screaming.

"Why?" He cried. "WHY YOU?"  

"Cato..." I repeated, only weaker now. 

He sat on his knees, his head hanging low as he looked into my eyes. I felt soft and I internally scoffed at my weakness. I smiled softly though, when Cato sniffled. Shakily reaching up I put a cold hand to his wet cheek. His large hand instantly covered mine, holding it to him. I laughed quietly and shakily as I felt my head pound harder and harder. 

"Don't die..." He begged brokenly. "You can't leave me... please..."

"Cato...." I mumbled, feeling lightheaded. 

It's strange, one moment you could be perfectly fine, laughing and kissing your boyfriend and in an instant it's now life or death. I felt a tear slip down my cheek as my breathing shallowed. "Clove... please... I.. I..." He stuttered. 

"Ca...." My voice trailed off.

Cato's hand left mine and it fell limply to the ground. His arms snaked under me and he pulled me into his lap. He lowered his head and lifted mine up. One last kiss, one I would cherish as long as I thought of him. We sat there for a while, him kissing me, me struggling with every ounce of energy I had to kiss hm back.

After a minute he broke away from me, wiping away tears I had unconsciously let fall. The last thing I heard was, "I love you, Clove."

"I...laa....yooo.... tttooo...." I slurred, my head falling limply into Cato's lap.

I love you, Cato. More than you could ever know.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Just reminding you guys to comment, vote, and help me make a decesion. If you couldn't already tell, I'm very indecisive. I'm not really good at picking out specific things and working on them. Which is why I am asking you wonderful people on Wattpad to help me! So... yeah. Just comment on your favorite (Or least favorite) and vote, if you please. 

- Love ya'll, KaItLiNn!!