Chapter 13

When I get home, I'm so happy, I felt like I was going to plummet of the ground!

I skip through the door, shouting Nathan's name as I wrap my arm's around him in a giant hug. He look's clearly amused.

''Ok, Ok, who are you, and what have you done with Alessia?'' He says, clearly finding himself funny.

I just roll my eyes.

''Nothing has happened to her. I'm the same girl, just slightly - Happier!''

''I see. and why might that be?'' he asks.

''Its a secret'' With that, I hug him again, then run up stairs and into my bedroom. I felt like a love sick teenager, but then again; I suppose I was.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

I must've fallen asleep, cause I wake up to Nathan calling my name through a crack in my door.

''Alessia, dinners ready''

''God, did you have to wake me up''

''well, no I didn't. But I figured you would eat me if i didn't feed you, I wasn't exactly down with that''

''Good point. I will be down in a sec''

With that, he leaves my room and shuts my door, leaving me in complete darkness. I sit up and ruffle my hair.

''SHIT'' I cry, when I turn on the lamp to find Callan stood next to my bed.

''What the fuck are you doing here!? you almost gave me a heart attack'' I whisper

''Sorry, I came in through your window'' He laughs, sitting down on my bed.

''You do no that's trespassing, and if Nathan catche's you in here, your dead'' I say.

''Its worth the risk'' He says, and I can feel the smile rest on my face.

''God, Callan, your such a prick'' I laugh, as he plays with my hand.

''I try'' he says.

He leans in to kiss me. Putting his hand on my waist as he pushes me back against the bed. His hands move across my back and stomach as his body presse's against mine. My breath coming in short, shallow gasps, as he kisses my neck and then my chest and stomach.  He leans back and look's at me, and I cant help but feel disappointed when he moves his hand away.

''God, your beautiful'' He says, then he leans back in and kisses my neck. His right hand clutches my thigh, and I feel his other hand yank at the bottom of my top, as he pulls it over me head. He then pulls his own top off, and I push my hands against his chest. His hand's snake up my back and un-clip my bra-

''Alessia! are you coming!'' I hear Nathan shout, and immediately push Callan back, sit up, and chuck my top back on.

''Coming'' I shout, my breath still coming quick. 

God, so close...

I look at him, and he just smiles.

''Sorry'' I say, and I admit, I was disappointed. But then again, I didn't exactly want Nathan walking in on us.

''Its fine'' He says, putting his top back on and kissing me. 

''See you tomorrow? I'm still picking you up right?'' he asks

''Right'' I laugh, he kisses me on the cheek and walks to the window, where he does a little salute and climbs out.

God, he is such a piss take.