Chapter 4

''Hunni, Hunni, are you ok??''

I wake up to the calming voice of the school nurse, Mrs Cardier, my eyes are drowsy and I pretty much feel like ive been asleep for 4 days, and when I try to sit up, I feel like im going to pass out. Again.

''I wouldnt do that sweetie, just lay there and rest for a while, your brother is on his way ''

''w-what happened??'' I Stutter, just able to make out the outline of mrs Cardiers  face with my blurry eyesight.

DUH, like you dont know what happened, Alessia

''you fainted, gave us all a bit of a fright to be honest! Carmen said you were fine and then you just- fell, she was really worried. I only just convinced  her to leave you and go back to lesson.  That new boy- Callan is it? He was scared as well, he was the one who caught you you know''

Of course he did, so basically the boy ive been dreaming about for the last 6 months has just happened to turn up at my school and is called Callan. The same name that was on that creepy piece of paper in my yard last night.

Yeah, I pretty much felt like fainting all over again.

I sit bolt up right, regretting it as soon as I do when I suddenly feel like im floating and I get a migrane that feels like someone's hammering my head in. But I have to, I have to find out about this Callan boy- and what he wants. As soon as I put my foot on the floor, Mrs Cardier places her hand lightly on my shoulder;as if to stop me. 

'' There's no need to rush, your brother should be here soon, and you really should take it easy- You've just passed out'' she explains.

''But you dont understand! i have to find Callan and, and- thank him?'' That wasnt exactly true, but i couldnt exactly say im about to go and kick his arse because he is either some absolute stalker, or im just going insane, either way, I have to find out.

'' Im sure he knows your thankful, he waited for a while, but you didnt come around very quickly, and he didnt want to be late to lesson on his first day'' she smiles.

I quickly give up, knowing she isn't going to let me go anywhere,and preparing myself for when Nathan starts questioning me about how im feeling and that maybe  I should have blood tests and all that shit- yeah, he over reacts sometimes. Although, I know that Callan is going to be at the back of my mind for the rest of the day- I have to talk to him, and soon.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

''But are you sure your ok??'' Nathan asks for the 1000th time, because since the second he picked me up, he's pretty much diagnosed me with every disease and illness there is. Even though I only fainted.

''Im fine! for fuck sakes Nathan, how many times can I reasure you. I only passed out, im not dying of tuberculosis or anything! just chill!'' I reply, with a slightly annoyed tone, but then again, he can be kind of over reactive sometimes, but thats probably why I love him so much.

''for starters, dont swear, second of all, im just trying to be the responsible big brother, i think maybe you should stay of school for a few days, just to make sure its not something serious... your not pregnant are you??''

''NO! oh for god's sake Nathan of course not, and if it means that much to you, I wont go to school for a few days, now get of my case!''

In all my life, I never thought he'd ask me that question...

''Im looking forward to dinner tonight'' I smile, hoping to reasure him that im fine.

''Oh crap! I totally forgot! are you sure your still up for it? we can go another time if you want...'' he replies