Chapter 9

I pretty much cry the whole way to the mall.

All i wanted to do was go home, lay on my bed, and scream. 

In typical girl fashion.

I knew that I couldn't get out of the party though.I'd called Carmen just after Tori had spoken to me, to ask if it was ok if I bailed out of the party. But she practically burst my ear drums screaming about how I had to be there, and it was so un-fair cause I was supposed to be her best friend and blah blah blah... So yeah, I decided it wasn't worth the hassle.

After 2 hours of trying on what felt like 8million different dresses and me and Carmen getting our hair and nails done - it was only 2 hours till the party was going to start.

One thing was for sure; I was going to get well and truly wasted.

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

In the end I had decided on  tight, black, sweet heart neckline dress that was just lower then my bum, and had a gold zip right down the front.

Yeah, i looked rather tarty, but if I'm honest; I couldn't give a shit.

After getting dressed and putting on my 6 inch platform, velvet black heels. I was ready to go.

And my god, I was going to enjoy it.

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

The last thing I remember I was sat in Rafe's lap, wearing nothing but my underwear.

Carmen decided it was a great idea for me, her, Rafe, Harvey, Darran and Kate to play strip poker. And after 4 Malibu and coke's, 3 vodka and coke's, 5 shots, tequila and some red vodka shit, I wasn't really capable of making the appropriate decision...

It ended up with me and Carmen in our underwear, Kate with no top on, darran in just his boxers, Rafe in his top and boxers, and Harvey in just his jeens.

''Your turn, Alessia!'' carmen shouts over the music, and over the last hour, us 6 have become pretty much oblivious to the rest of the party guests. Then again, I dont think anyone noticed us lot sat half naked in the middle of the Kitchen floor.

Smooth.

''I don't want to play anymoree'' I reply, and I attempt to stand up, but end up falling over and landing on my arse, and Carmen has to help me back up before i crack my head open.

When we are back on our feet, me, Carmen and Kate chuck our clothes back on and start dancing. At one point we even ended up standing on the kitchen table.

The rest of the night was a blur. All I remember is Carmen and Darran going of together, and leaving me and Rafe behind.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

When i wake up in the morning, it takes me a second to realise where I am. 

When my blurry eyesight finally adjusts, I realise Ive been sleeping on Carmen's couch. Then, I realise that there is an arm around my waist. 

I sit straight up, suddenly freaking out when I realise that I'm next to Rafe, with him in his boxers.

Oh shit! we didnt, did we?...

I hear Rafe chuckle.

''No, Alessia, before you freak out, we didn't do anything together, there was nowhere else for us to stay, so we slept here, do you remember anything?''

''No actually, I dont''

He laughed again ''Well, you should probably know, Carmen and Darran almost slept together, in fact, we walked in on them half naked...''

''Sound's like Carmen'' I laugh.

''Damn, what time is it?'' I ask, suddenly realising I didn't let Nathan know where i'd be tonight, and imagining him freaking out.

''11'' he replies.

I start to freak out. ''Well, then I deffinetly need to get going...'' I say, standing up and feeling a little light headed whilst putting on my shoes. 

''Tell Carmen I said bye...''

''Will do, take care of yourself Alessia'' he says, winking at me and walking out the room.

Dear god, that was the messiest night ive ever had...

Nathan was going to kill me.