Chapter 10

''Well I'm not going to give you a massive lecture, because I know you don't listen to me anyway. So all I'm going to say is, in future, let me know if you plan on getting out of your head, and where you are going to stay. Cause you really would be doing me a favour...'' Nathan says, and I can tell by his voice that he is fed up that I keep doing stuff like this.

If I'm honest; I really couldn't care. All I wanted to do was crawl to my bedroom, slam the door, and sleep for the rest of the weekend. Cause not only did I have the worst hangover in the history of life, but I'd pretty much had my heartbroken.

Yeah; sadly the alcohol hadnt blocked out the awful words Tori had said.

''Yeah ok, I promise I will let you know in future...'' I reply, nearly falling asleep while I do. I was exhausted.

''Ok, now go get some sleep; you look like shit.''

''Thanks hunni''

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

When I get to my room and look in the mirror, I see what Nathan was saying.

I looked like the living dead. No wonder children had run away screaming while I was walking home.

For starters, I had mascara smeared right across my eyes and cheeks, my hair was greasy with sweat, and I had a faint red ring around my lips where my lip stick must of smudged. Not only that, but my dress was twisted in different directions, and I had a scrape on my elbow where i must have fallen over.

Dear god; I looked like a baby prostitute.

After wiping of my make up, putting my hair in a pony tail, and getting in my P.J's, i was ready for hibernation.

Yeah, i was gonna sleep for a while.

*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

''Alessia, Alessia, wake up...'' 

I wake up to the sound of Nathan whispering in the door way.

''W-what time is it?'' I mumble, feeling like I could fall asleep all over again.

''It 9 in the morning, and its Sunday...''

Holy crap! I had slept form 12am Saturday, till 9am Sunday morning. God, I really had been tired.

''Oh god, why didn't you wake me last night?'' Cause I suddenly realised I was mighty hungry. I hadn't eaten since Friday...

'' I tried, but you were completely out, at one point I even tickled your feet to make sure you were alive.'

''Ok, well I'm going to go to Starbucks and get a coffee, do you want to come'' I ask

''No, im okay thanks, I need to cover some paperwork, sorry''

''its fine, it might be good if I go on my own anyway, get some fresh air...''

''Yeah, I'm sure it will clear the headache I'm sure you still have''

''Shut up'' I reply, rolling my eyes. But he was right, my head was pounding.

It took me an hour and a half to get ready. 

I realised when Nathan left my room that my hair seriously needed washing. I mean, I NEEDED to wash it before going anywhere.

So I did, then I had to blow dry it, then straighten it, then everything else.

The whole time, I felt completely depressed.

Even though what me and Callan had, wasn't exactly a relationship, I was seriously cut up about it. I had certainly decided Tori was the biggest bitch going, And Callan was the biggest player.