Prince of Knights Chp33

I know it's rather shocking to get 2 updates within a week ^.^

 ~* "Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need

 ~* "Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." ~*

Faris rotated around and trailed Badr for he did not know what the prince had arranged for him and his unwanted spouse. Knight of Knights pushed his shoulders back when men from the tribe gaped at him, some with downright perplexity while other with abhorrence and terror. He was a vision to behold, a sight even Time clutched its quill and scrambled his mighty presence down on a parchment. Garbed in a black kandora with his dominating height and those broad shoulders that moved every time he took a step. A small troop of ants halted abruptly as Faris passed by them, even their queen lifted her gaze and gaped at him from under her lashes. 

As the knights got closer to Sheik Faisal's tent, the one Faris knew Raghad was in, Khalid, Badr's brother walked out with a hand behind his back and clothed in a white kandora, not wearing his headdress and uncompanioned by his sword. He came to a standstill when his eyes rested on Faris and instantly a dark look materialized on his handsome face then reached his narrowed hazel eyes. "Salam alikum." He verbalized staring the man in the eye.

"Wa alikum as Salam, Khalid," Faris responded with utmost resentment.

"What brings you here, Prince?" Khalid commanded collecting his robe in his right hand.

Faris took note of how a silent sigh escaped Badr's lips as if he was despondent with his brother's undesired brashness. He smiled. By Allah, it was not a smile a brother-in-law would provide, rather a smile a beast would display to a fool who did not know that he stood in the lion's den. "If I were to disclose that to you, ya Khalid," he took a step forward, so close that they stood face-to-face. "It would be you standing alongside me, not Badr." He surveyed as Khalid's eyes moved to Badr, who Faris knew sent an unspoken message to his brother with his eyes.

Khalid clenched his jaw, glared at the Borkan then stepped aside and walked away from the exasperating knight. "Someday provoking will cause him his life." Faris turned his head a little to his left so that his beard touched his shoulder.

Badr inhaled, he desired to reply to the man who dared to threaten Khalid in his presence, however, knew if he did the treaty they acceded upon a while back will perish in thin air. Badr needed to know who desired to entitle him a murderer as soon as possible and for that, he remained hushed. "Your tent is this way." Instead, he vocalized drawing his hand to his left. Without another word, the groom followed the man to a sizeable marquee that was situated almost two hundred feet away from Sheik Faisal's tent.

His sharp eyes studied two of the tribesmen who entered the tent with a goat skin in hand each holding the ends, another followed with dates and food in his hand and the knight of knights knew the leader of this tribe had ordered his men to prepare the groom's tent. Faris grit his teeth, he had to undergo this anguish, he had to swallow his pride and turn deaf to the roaring fury within him. If he were to bring justice, he had to endure his stay here, in his enemy's tribe.