Chapter 9

Cassie:
The men in all white brought me and my daddy to a big white building and they put us in these rooms with really hard beds that made my butt hurt when I sat on it to long. But I wasn't in a room with my daddy or Derek I was with a different boy. I started to cry because I didn't see Kota when they brought us. "Hey are you okay?" The boy asked. "Yes I just won't my big brother." I say. "Where is he?" The boy asked. "I don't know the men in white didn't have him." I say. "Whats your name?" The boy asked. "Cassie." I tell him. "Hey Cassie I'm Roman." He says. "Like the Roman empire?" I say. "Yep like the Roman empire." He says. "My brother told me about it he made up stories for me." I say. "That's cool my big brother isn't here either the men in white left him in our island." Roman says. "Whats his name?" I ask. "Rafael he's the only family I have left." He says. "What happened to your mommy and daddy?" I ask. "They didn't won't us any more because of our powers." He says. "Just like Dakota's real mommy." I say. "Is Dakota your brother?" Roman asks. "Yeah and my other brother Derrick but he's no fun like Dakota is." I say. "So Dakota has a different mom from you?" He asks. "Yeah she left him in the island when he was seven." I say. "So what's your power?" He asked. "I can create black holes." I tell him. "Cool I have Omniscience." He says. "Whats that?" I ask. "I basically have a super brain that evolves as I get older and it gives me cool mind powers like telekinesis and telepathy." He says. "So you can read peoples minds and move things with your mind?" I ask. "Yep but I'm pretty sure these cells are dampening our powers so we can't escape." He says.
***
Lilly:
"Let me go I did nothing wrong!" I yelled from my cell. "Besides living." The guy that was in the cell over said. "I can't help that I have powers it's not like I asked for them." I say sitting on the metal cot in my cell. "No New-Type have  we are just born with them and because we're different they use us as scapegoats for their problems in society." He says. "Like Hitler." I say. "Just like him but the Jews have abilities." The boy says. "I'm Lilly by the way." I say. "Derrick and no my last name isn't Hale." The boy says. "Who?" I ask confused. "Derek Hale you know Teen Wolf?" The boy says. "Nope my friend Evanna only watched one show her entire life." I say. "Damn Teen Wolf was a classic and The Originals." Derek says. "The Original what?" I ask. "Its a spin off show to Vampire Diaries." He says. "Oh like Heroes and  Heroes Reborn?" I say. "Yeah my step brother loves  those shows." Derrick says. "That's the show that Evanna loves she was bummed out when she found out that the creator stopped after season one of Reborn." I say. "Same for Kota." Derrick says. "They should really meet they could start the fan club back up." I say.
***
This was really a filler chapter to show what was going in with Cassie, Lilly, Roman and Derrick but more fun things will happen