Chapter 6

Rafaël:
I grabbed Roman's arm and quickly  pulled him out of the crowd. "Rafaël what are you doing." He asks. "We're getting out of here." I say. "Rafaël why cant we just fight them." He asks. "Because fighting gets us no where." I say. "Yes it does it gets us to live and not be afraid of those bastards that violated our human rights." He says. "Ro we aren't humans we have no human rights." I say. "You think that but we are human and I'm not going to run and hide like a little bitch." He says snatching his hand from me. "Roman stop!" I say. "You're  doing this  so you can get back to mom and dad but they don't won't  use anymore they hate what you are and they'll never learn to love you because of what has happened over these years." I say. "I'm not doing this for mom and dad I'm doing it for me and you. So I can repay you." He says. Before I can ask him what he was repaying me for gun shots and screams filler our ears. "Roman get to the house and hide." I say walking away from him. "Where are you going?" He asks. "To find Clarrisa." I say running towards the Leaders building.
*************************
Roman:
I watched as my brother ran towards the screams. "Sorry bro but I can't let you do this I have to repay you." I say to myself  running behind him. I quickly run down the street as fast as I can. Then I bump into a girl and hit the ground. "Ouch watch where your going jackass." She says. "Sorry I didn't see you there." I apologized.  "Yeah yeah where are you going so fast anyways?" She asked. "Help my brother with the officials." I say. "Really you really think you can take them." She said sizing me. "What exactly do you think my power is?" I asked her. "Enhanced Senses?" She asked. "Omniscience." I corrected her. "What the fuck is that?" She asked. "Its basically super brain and as i get older it gets stronger and I develop new mental abilities as I get older." I say. "I wasn't talking about omniscience I know what that is I'm talking about that." She said pointing up. I look up to see a dark cloud if smoke coming from the direction that  Rafaël ran in. "Raf." I say running towards the smoke. "Hey wait." The girl said running behind me. I come to the front of the Leaders building. "Holy shit." I say looking at all the dead or injured New-Types. "Dude we gotta go." The girl says. "I gotta find my brother." I say. "Rafaël!" I yell. I look at the faces of all the injured New-Types. "R-Roman?" Someone asked. I look at the middle-aged man to see Frank our neighbor. "Frank. Have you seen Rafaël?" I ask him. "Officials took over a hundred children he went to help." He says. "Where?" I asked. "Beach." He says then he stares blankly at the sky. "Frank?" I ask. But he doesn't answer. "Shit." I say to my self. I get up turn around to see that the girl was gone. I quickly run to the beach to help Rafael with the kids.
************
Rafael's P.O.V:
I fought official after official throwing them out into open sea. Then I see him,Roman running towards me. "Ro what the fuck! I told you to stay home!" I yell. "I came to help." He says making an official fly in the air. "Roman stop your telekinesis aren't strong enough yet." I say as he throws the official to a Palm tree.  "Rafael I can handle them." He says as a official grabs him from behind. I use my super speed to run over and pick the guy up by his neck. "Roman go home!" I yell. "Were going to take your brother as well." The official says. "Shut up!" I yell throwing him into the ocean. Then a small silver and gold ball drops in front of me. "Shut Roman move!" I yell kicking the ball. But before it could get in the air it explodes and gray dust comes out. My body begins to become weak and I drop to the ground and my eyes try to close but I quickly try to open them but they feel heavier then any thing I ever lifted and I throw and entire locomotive with my index finger. Then my eyes close completely and when I close them I see Roman get dragged away by an official and I'm in darkness.
*************
I wake up on the dark beach to see nothing but darkness and the entire island in ruins. "Shit Shit! Roman." I say. "They took all of them." I hear a female voice say. I turn around to see a girl around Roman's age sitting on the sand. "Who are you?" I asked. "Sabrina Dorian." She says getting up. "Let's go we have somewhere to be." She says. "Where?" I asked her. "The rebellion has been watching you and your brother." She says. "What?" I asked. "My parents have had this rebellion since you came to this island there three other ones on the other islands." She says. "Why?" I asked. "My dad has visions and he saw you and three other teens stop the Supremes." She says.
************
That's the update
Vote/Comment/Share
I just put this book into the Wattys2017 so help me win an award