Chapter 4

Rafaël
"Come on Roman." I say as we leave the school campus. "Wait Rafaël." My younger  brother says catching up to me. My little  brother and I walked down the street to our house. We walked up the driveway and walked into the house. "Hey mommy." I say walking pass her. She sat at  the table and didn't answer. Mommy what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing you boys go change out of your uniforms were going out." She says. Me and Roman go up to our rooms and change into a different set of clothes. "I wonder where we're going." Roman says. "We're probably going to a restaurant." I say buttoning up my shirt. We go back down stairs to see men in white armor in the living room. "Cool!" Roman yells running to the officers. "Mommy why are the officials here?" I ask. "They're taking you somewhere." She says. "Yay! We're going to see the Supremes building." My brother says happy. "Let's go into the car." An officer says to us. We walk outside  to see lots more of Supremes standing outside. We get into th car parked outside. "We have the New Types." One officer with out an helmet says. "New Types where?" Roman asked. "Roman I think they're talking about us." I whisper. "No we can't be new types Billy from down the street says his sister was a new type and they killed her are they going to kill us?" Roman asked. "No I'm not gonna let that happen." I say. "Promise?" Roman asks. "Cross my heart." I say crossing my heart. "We come to a stop at a red light I look out side to see cars surrounding us. "Roman when we get out I want you to grab my hand and don't let go." I whisper. We drive to the front of the Supremes building and all the guards get out and open our doors dragging us out. "Let me go!" I yell kicking a officer where it counts. I run to the officer holding Roman. "Let my brother go!" I yell. The guard then takes out a small gun and shots Roman in the neck and Roman closes his eyes. The guard leans Roman up against wall and pulls out a stick. The guard walks over to me and swings the stick in my direction hitting me in the arm send electrical shocks through my body . I drop to the ground in pain crying for my mom. "Your mother hates you your a pest to our world and you must die like one." He says kicking me in the stomach. "Please s-stop." I cry coughing up blood. "You want me to stop?" He asks taking off his helmet. "I'll just have fun with your brother." He says walking over to Roman and poking him with the stick and go body starts to spaz and shake. "Roman!" I yell watching my two year old brother get electrocuted. I stand up and walk over to him and try my best to punch him. My fist travels right through his armor and out his chest. I quickly pull me hand out and look at it amazed. "I'm strong." I say picking up Roman bridal style. I quickly run away and every thing fly by in a blur. I come to hard stop.in front of the pier. "Are you a new type?" A old man with graying hair asked. "Yes but please don't tell the Officials." I say. "Don't worry I'm one as well." He says. The old man then turns into a younger girl about my age. "My name is Clarrisa." The girls says. "Cool." I say looking at her. "So super speed that's cool what's wrong with him?" She asks looking at Roman. "The officials injected something into him." I say. "Must be the sleep serum." She says. "So what's his power?" She asks. "I don't know in just found out I have super strength and speed." I say. "That means you'll go to the island for enhanced." She says. "Island?" I ask. "Yeah each NewType has an island that they go to for freedom the officials know nothing about it." She says. "How do we get there?" I ask. "That." She says as a boat comes to the pier. "Don't the Supremes see it come to the pier?" I ask. "No they can't see it a NewType with the ability to create illusions hides it from them but the power doesnt work on us for some reason." She says walking to the boat. I walk behind her. "I'll be on the same island with you my mother is waiting for me and my father." She says. "Your entire family has abilities?" I ask. "Yeah most New Types get their powers from parents mostly fathers but if both parents are New Types they have stronger ones which is probably why you have two powers." She says as the boat set sails.
***************************
Ten Years Later:
"Roman hurry up!" I yelled up stairs to my twelve year old brother. "I'm coming." He says running down the stairs covered in car oil. "I hate that you have an enhanced brain." I say. "What why because I'm smarter then you?" He asks. "No because you all ways build different shut that you have to rest around the house." I say grabbing a piece of cloth and wiping the oil off his face. "Stop shit breath." He says. "Watch your mouth." I say. "Where are we going again?" He asked. "Clarrisa has an leaders meeting today." I say. "Ugh not one of those again." He says walking away.  We walk outside and walk toward the leaders buildings.
*******************
Hey so this chapter actually got published last week but somehow it got unpublished so yeah i changed it from what i actually had.