Chapter 7

Aria's P.O.V.

I'm not even sure if I was dreaming or not now because I was now back at home on my front door step,  kissing Harry gently and pulling him into my house. I could feel him smiling against my lips, he was pushing me back now, I pulled away gently and smirked at him, next thing I knew I was running up the 2 flights of stairs as fast as I could to get away from Harry,

"NOOO HARRRYYY" I screamed still running,

"YEESSS ARIA!" Harry screamed back just a few steps behind me, he had his arms in front of him waiting to grab me. I made a run for it to my bedroom down the hall, but I was too slow, I felt harry's big hands grab my waist and I was now placed on his shoulder, I was kicking and laughing. He gently placed me back down on the couch and kissing the top of my nose.

 "Harry I'm gonna go have a shower and get ready" I said still sitting on his lap while on the couch, he just nodded, still his perfect green eyes staring deeply into my blue ones.

"Alright love, well I'm gonna go head back to the complex and get ready myself" He said slowly while kissing my forehead, he stood up and I followed his movements, and wrapped my arms around him hugging him tightly, he was at least a head taller than me, even though he was only leaving for a max of only about an hour, I still didn't want him to leave me, I was already too attached.

He hugged back and then I let go as did he and we walked out seperate ways. I started walking down the hall and heard a massive scream coming from Natalie's floor, ahha oh god, she spotted Harry.

I decided to let him take care of it and kept walking to the ensuit in my bedroom. 

-

"Ariana.. I just met Harry styles" Natalie whispered while busting into my door, she was still in shock and just sat down on my beanbag in the corner, I was in trackies and bra, it was getting pretty hot.. considering the heater was on... I just smiled and turned off the hair dryer and walked over to Nat and sat down beside her.

"And how was that?" I said smirking, realizing I just left my boyfriend with my obsessed 14 year old sister in the same room. She just looked up at me and held up her iphone which with-held a photo of her and Harry. I must admit, he did look gorgeous in the photo... Like he does in every other freaking single photo in this world.

"Is.. is he you're-"

"Yeah he's my boyfriend" I said smiling and kissing her forehead and standing back up to go straighten my hair. I loved the way that sounded, Harry and Aria, Aria and Harry. I just giggled to myself and sat back down on the seat in front of my mirror and waited for the straigtener to heat up. 

-

I was already in the limo now with gale Jane and Ashleigh, on the way to the complex where Niall texted me to meet them for the party,

I was dressed in a tight black dress that showed my back but covered all my front, it came down to my midway thigh and I stuck with blue wedges to lighten my appearance up a bit more.

"So this harry guy... Do you like him" I heard Gale say from the drivers seat, both of the girls laughed.

"Yes gale" I said laughing. He just winked in the mirror back and we kept driving with the music loud. 

It didn't take long before we got there, I thanked Gale and got out followed by the two girls, surprisingly enough, Paparazzi was there, I felt hundreds of camera's go off, they were taking pictures of me, I was now met by a security guard at the front door who I saw earlier today when I was with Harry, we were pushing through all the camera's till we got inside and he locked the doors.