Chapter 3

Ariana's P.O.V.

I woke up in my bed.. had all of what happen this morning been a dream? I looked around me and it was pretty dark, the curtains were shut as well as my door, I was still in my clothes from last night though, I slowly got out of my bed, grabbing my iphone off my bedside table while walking out the door.

It was only 5:30pm, so I walked down to the bottom floor and found Natalia on the couch watching television. "hey nat" I said while sitting beside her and hugging her from behind.

"hey, how was your night" She asked while turning her body around to face mine on the couch.

"Mm, I stopped after 9 drinks and a couple of shots yet I still can't remember half of last night" I said while moving so I could lay down in her lap.

"Typical Ariana" She said while laughing and combing her hands through my long light brunette hair.

SHIT! MY DATE WITH HARRY! I QUICKLY JUMPED OFF THE COUCH AND LOOKED AT THE MASSIVE CLOCK ON TOP OF THE TV.

"SHIT! NAT HELP ME FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR!" I said in panick mode, she understood immediately and ran after me up the stairs.

As I was running up the stairs I checked the message I got from Harry this morning, I was probably sleeping, it read. Hey beautiful, good seeing you this morning, can't wait to see you tonight, I'll be at your house at 6:30pm, I got your address of Jane, ;) xxx' I just smiled and replied. 'Sounds perfect, I can't wait! You better not stalk me styles! xx' I pressed send, and locked my phone and ran to the ensuit inside my room and had the quickest shower.

-

By now it was 6:15pm and I was in blue dress that had a train end, it was short in the front and long in the end, I wore my black Jimmy Choo's and just had a bit of makeup on.

I was downstairs on the couch with Nat who I was eternally grateful to, for helping me find this outfit in my cupboard.

"Off again tonight sweetie?" My mum said while walking into the lounge and sitting down on the couch on the opposite side of us.

"Yeah, I'm going to dinner with a guy I met, Gale will take me home, don't worry" I said while giving her a warming smile.

"Oooh who's this lucky guy?" My mum said while winking at me, I just giggled and walked over to her couch and hugged her. I absolutely loved my mum, she is one of the most important people in my life.

She kissed my forehead and just in time, the doorbell went.

"I'll get it!" Natalia screamed and ran for the door. I just frowned, I didn't warn her that It was harry styles, the guy that was in the posters around her room.

As soon as she opened the door, the look on her face gave me chills down my back. She was frozen.

"Hello, I'm looking for Ariana Fitzpatrick?" I heard him say to her from the door,

"I'm here" I said from the stairs, it was pretty hard to run to the door in heels. I reached the door and pushed Nat back, and there he was, Harry standing there flawlessly, not a hair out of place, he was holding a bunch of roses and dressed in a tux while holding his hand out. I smiled ever so slowly and took his hand. He leaned in and kissed it.

"You look beautiful Aria" He barely whispered to me.

"You don't look too bad yourself Harry" I said while my hand still in his, he led me outside, so I shut the door and gave Nat a quick smile before walking off. We walked out the security gate that Gale had opened for him. And got into the 2nd Limo, after gale's of couse, the door was held open for us, I got in, then was followed by harry. Surprisingly enough, I wasn't alone. 

"Oh hello there" I heard a deep british voice say from the end, there were 4 other boys and 2 other girls in the limo with us, I was in panick mode, my hand was tightening around Harry's, he just squeezed my hand and looked at me and started explaining.

"Aria, this is Louis and his girlfriend Eleanor, Zayn, Niall, Liam and his girlfriend Danielle." I gave them all a smile and realized they were the rest of the boys in One direction.

"Hello Miss Ariana, I've heard alot about you from this charming chap harry here," Louis said while winking at me, harry rolled his eyes and just smiled at me. Eleanor and Danielle then moved from their seats next to louis and Liam to beside me in the limo. Harry moved to go beside Louis.

"Hey, I'm eleanor," She said hugging me. She was beautiful, brunette hair like mine, brown eyes and looked so much like Louis!

"I'm Danielle" the other girl that was dating Liam.

"Hello!" I said while hugging her like I did with Eleanor. They were both so perfect! "I love both of your accents, my god!" I said giggling shyly.

"I want yours! It's so unfair, your Australian accent is perfect" Eleanor said in a jealous tone. I just laughed.

This was actually going to be one of the best nights of my life, juding from just the limo ride itself and the people in it.