Chapter 6

Aria's P.O.V.

Me and harry were in the back of Gale's limo, we decided that we would go back to his and the boy's complex to meet Lux and her mum there.

I was getting really nervous, I mean I had been to job interviews before but this felt like so much more, I felt like I had to make a good impression because it was someone that was a close part of my Harry's life.

Harry had already explained to me about how much he loves Lux and how he is her godfather, it was so cute on how much he loved her, he was actually going to make the best father one day. 

-

"Ariana, you're shaking, love don't be nervous" Harry said smiling to me. We were both alone in the lift on the way to the 30th floor of their complex, we were all meeting up at Liam's place as we all figured it would be the cleanest.

"Harry, what if she doesn't like me?" I said moving in closer to him, he was smiling, I didn't see how any of this was funny.

"Aria, if I love you, she'll love you.. and I love you" He said kissing my forehead, something from which I was used to by now. The elevator made a beeping sound meaning that we reached the designated floor.

Harry was holding my hand, despiting the fact that I was probably already cutting off his circulation from how tight I was holding it.

Though we stopped at the door 408, and harry knocked and within 10 seconds Liam swung open the door and there she was, little Lux sitting in his arms waving her hands around in the air. 

"LUXINATOR!" Harry said in his baby voice to Lux, he stepped in the complex, me following a step behind, Liam passed her to harry and hugged me.

"Hello Aria!" He said cheerfully, putting his arm around me leading me in through the apartment towards the couch where the rest of the boys and Danielle was, not quite sure where El was though.

"ARIA!" Louis screamed from the couch, he jumped up and ran over to hug me.. well more like tackle me, I ended up on the couch with him sitting on my stomach.

"LOUIS GET OFF ME!" I screamed laughing, everyone was laughing, even Lux.

"Goodmorning guys" Eleanor said laughing from the top of the staircase, though making her way down. Louis finally got up and ran up the staircase to his girlfriend who had just woke up.. yet still managed to look flawless in her trackies and hoodie. 

We all went back into our own conversation while Louis made Eleanor breakfast.

Harry was now sitting next to me and my legs were on top of his while Lux was in my lap playing with her rattle toy and looking around curiously.

Me and Lux got along pretty well, I could easily make her laugh by doing my ugliest faces, we were all now just waiting for Louise (Lux's mum) to arrive. 

"You both get along so well!" Harry said cheerfully, poking Lux's cheek. She attempted to bite Harry's finger which just made me love her even more.

Following that short movement was the doorbell, meaning that Louise was here. Harry stood up and picked Lux off my lap and walked over to open the door, I followed awkwardly behind..

-

"So miss Aria, what made your family move to boring old England?" Louise said smiling to me, Lux was back on my lap again, instead playing with my long hair.

"Well my dad own's a worldwide company from which rocketed from here in England and this is where they needed him most, so instead of spending months on end without seeing my dad, me and my sister and mum moved to england here to spend more time with him" I said smiling.

Louise was absolutely amazing, she was the perfect mum and she told me everything about the world tour and looking after Lux. Even the world tour wasn't until next year, I practically start when the boys kick off their second up all night tour in America.

I would get paid $200 every fortnight, and all the plane and hotel expenses would be already paid for by the management. It was the perfect way to spend my gap year. Travelling all around the world with people I love before going back to start collage. 

"Well Harry was right love, you are indeed perfect, Welcome to the team" She said giving me a hug, Lux just managing to not get squished in the middle of us, Louise picked her up and Lux giggled and Lou said goodbye to everyone and left. I actually couldn't of been more happy than I was at this very moment.

Once we heard the door shut meaning that Lou had left, NIALL STOOD UP ON THE TABLE AND CHEERED,

"THIS IS A CAUSE FOR A PARTY!" he shouted and got off after being pushed off by a annoyed Liam for putting his shoes on his table. We all just laughed and cheered agreeing.  

"We will get some sort of party oraganised, Harry take Aria back home and let her get ready and the rest of us will set up?" Liam said giving me a warm smile.

I smiled back and followed Harry out of the apartment, back into the lift.