Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V.

She was one of the most perfect girls that I've ever met, her accent, the dress that she was wearing, it pointed out all her flawless curves, her long straight hair ran down her back while her tanned body made everything she was wearing look perfect.

"She's fit" I heard Niall whisper to Zayn across from me, Niall caught my gaze and put his hands up and winked and put his hand around Zayn meaning he was backing off and back to his 'boyfriend'.

Me and they boys booked this reservation at a restaurant on the beach, the whole place was booked out just for us, it's meant to be the night that Lou asks Eleanor if she wants to go on the world tour with us next year.

We only have 10 days here in London and then we were off touring again. I loved this job, but it just got harder and harder to find a faithful girlfriend that can keep up with me leaving all the time. But she seemed different.

Aria was different, from all of the other girls. I caught her eye contact from where she was at the other end of the limo with Danielle and el, she smiled at me warmly and turned her gaze to Eleanor who was laughing about something. 

Aria's P.O.V.

"So then she said that she didn't know how to use the microwave!" She said then bursting out into laughter with Danielle and me. She told us a joke about what her grandma did when she came down to London last week. She did the best impersonations and the cutest laugh. I looked out the window once I finished catching my breathe from laughing too much and saw that we were stopping, a beach was right in front of us, oh shit, i wasn't wearing the right kind of clothes for a beach.

"C'mon ladies" I heard Niall say in his pure rich Irish accent, I got out first out of the girls and walked over to harry.

"Harry.. I'm not dressed for a beach" I said frowning.

"Turn that frown upside down, all you have to do it take off your shoes, all of us are doing that" He said smiling and kissing my forehead, I don't think it was possible but I just got butterflies from him just kissing my forehead? Never washing my head again.

The boys were walking towards a big table, with perfect cutlery out and plate settings. There were candles everywhere and beanbags over in front of it with a movie projector and screen set up, there were 5 beanbags, with blankets on each one. It looked so perfect. 

"Do you like it?" Harry whispered into my ear. I just nodded while staring out into the ocean ahead of us. The sun was setting and the breeze made the whole situation more beautiful.

"It's perfect, just like you Harold" I whispered back while turning to face his face. He softly entangled his hand into mine under the table. The food started coming out in trays and Niall was the first one to load his plate up. I just laughed at how much he got, it was amazing how skinny he still was! 

 --

Dinner was perfect, we all bonded more and I got to know more about the boys. We were all now on the beanbags. Danielle and Liam on one, Eleanor and Louis on the other, Me and harry on one, Zayn and Niall were sharing one which made it all the more cuter.

We all were under the blankets and watching the Titanic, the stars were out and the breeze was calm, and we could her the perfect clashing of the waves against the shore. I turned my head to face harry's.

"This has been one of the best night's of my life." I whispered softly to him. He just stared into my eyes, while slowly moving in. I leaned in further so that My lips reached his first, his soft warm lips were now moving in synchronize with mine, they were so warm and gentle, we both pulled away and snuggled closer together and finished watching the movie. 

 --

The movie had ended and the screen was put away, We all were just talking now, we had moved the beanbags to go in a circle so that we could all talk, there was a bon fire in the middle and marshmellows beside each beanbag.

I was still in tears after the titanic, it was just heartbreaking to watch Jack die. Harry's arms were around my waist and was holding me close.

"So are you guys going out of what?" Zayn asked from the opposite side of the circle to us. Harry just winked at him and I just smiled, I'm not quite sure what we were, I mean what if that kiss meant nothing and Harry just wanted to spend a day with me to use me? I wasn't ready to be hurt like that again, I actually think I really like harry and if he hurts me, I have no idea who else would want someone as broken as me.

"Guys, I have some amazing news for you all.." Louis announced, we all went quiet, we all knew what the news was since we all heard them during the movie.

"I'M GOING ON THE WORLD TOUR WITH YOU BOYS AND DANIELLE!" Eleanor screamed from her beanbag. All of the boys jumped up and off their beanbags and stepped over towards her to hug her, Danielle was already going on the tour with the boys to be one of their dancers, she told me in the car.

For some reason I felt left out, I know I shouldn't feel like this since this was the first day I got to know harry properly. But It still felt depressing to watch 2 girls with me to get all happy because they were going on a world tour with their boyfriends and bestfriends next year. 

I was behind Harry and after Harry hugged her and whispered something into her ear and walked back to our beanbag, I stepped forward and gave her a massive hug.

"You are going to have so much fun El," I whispered as cheerful as possible into her ear. She pulled away but with her hands on my back still,

"Thankyou so much beautiful," She said then kissing my forehead. I slowly made my way to Danielle now and walked around the bonfire edge and came and landed on her lap. I looked at her and smiled and gave her a massive hug.

"You guys will have a blast" I said in her ear. "I'm sure you will be having a blast as well, wherever you may be sweetie" she whispered back into my ear. I smiled and was looking out in the ocean and let go of her, I jumped back up and instead of returning to Harry,

I whispered to Danielle and Liam that I was just going to the waters edge to get some fresh air. They both nodded and smiled at me while I slowly made my way across the sand towards the water.

The smell of the fresh sea salt and the cold temperature of the water hit my feet slowly, the moon was high above the water and the stars were out looking beautiful as ever.

My eyes were now shut and I was listening to what was around me, I could hear the other back up at the bonfire laughing and celebrating.

I suddenly felt two warm arms come around from behind and hold me soflty against his body.

Harry.