[49]

text between aaliyah and shawn.

shawn
aaliyah mendes.

aaliyah
shawn peter raul mendes.

shawn
i do not approve of your relationship with that tyler kid.

aaliyah
good because i don't need your approval, our parents already approved.

shawn
aaliyah you're too young.

aaliyah
says the boy who slept over lauren's house at 16 and lost his virginity right after.

shawn
how do you know this information?

aaliyah
duh your friends dumb ass.

shawn
aaliyah i don't want you to get hurt, he's the brother of a cheating girl.

aaliyah
shawn it doesn't mean that his HALF sister cheated on you he'll cheat on me. i know where you're coming from but please just trust me on this?

shawn
aaliyah it's been three months since we broke up i'm over her. really i've moved on to someone. and ok fine i'll give him one chance to prove himself. if he hurts you in any way i don't care if i ruin my fame i'll beat him up.

aaliyah
jeez shawn. and who have you moved on to? cindy?

shawn
is it that obvious?

aaliyah
well not to her it isn't, just tell her how you feelllllll.

shawn
no she's probably not into me and she hasn't moved on yet.

aaliyah
shawn, she's lost feelings for neels and that's why they broke up plus the fact that he was cheating on her w merebitch.

shawn
lost feelings. that doesn't mean she's gained feelings for someone else.

aaliyah
that's exactly how it is she's gained feelings for YOU. shawn YOU. my idiotic yet loving brother.

shawn
ouch and ilyt

aaliyah
now go get her before someone else takes her like last time.

shawn
like last time?

aaliyah
shawn i might be young but i'm not blind. you've never talked about meredith until cindy's started dating guys. you always talk about a person you like infront of me, or mum and dad. i'm not blind shawn, the way you talked about cindy to me was never like the way you talked about meredith.

shawn
never realized that.

aaliyah
you talked about meredith yes, but it was all to cover up the fact that you had a crush on cindy.

shawn
maybe you're right.

aaliyah
ik i'm always right💁🏻. now go plan your date w cindy and ask her outtttt.

shawn
ouch again and thanks lil sis. i'll see you when i get back.

aaliyah
bye dumbo i'll see yaaaa

^^^^^^^^^

and it all gets revealed.