[72]

groupchat; brodie_anne, briancraigen_, jackj, fatherkels, sahar.luna, geoffwarburton, matt.camick, shawnmendes

brodie_anne
shawn please ik you're hurting but cindy.. brian and i went to her house to find her drunk out of her mind, and not only that shawn. that wasn't the beginning of it, yesterday she got admitted to the hospital for blood loss, shawn she was about to commit suicide.

briancraigen_
bro please just hear her out. i've heard her side and please shawn, i know you still love her.

fatherkels
we've already visited her, sahar, jj and i. shawn her story, her story is different from what you saw...

sahar.luna
please just hear her out.

shawnmendes
guys are you being serious?! cindy's done this in the three days that i've seen her and neels together in bed?! and it was after my birthday party?! fine. i'll hear her out like you guys are asking but if any kind of bull comes out of her mouth i'm leaving.

jackj
thank god.
seen

***

hey hey hey. i'm back. not dead. i'm on vacation and i just came back from a private resort and it was absolutely stunning, the theme of the resort resort was so meaningful and when you explore the whole property it doesn't even seem like you're in the philippines. it seems like you're in venice. i'll try to update more. until next time.