[40]

text messages between shawn and meredith.

shawn
is it true?

meredith
is what true?

shawn
come on meredith don't act dumb. the cheating rumors. are they true?

meredith
what do you think of me shawn? i'm not that low of a person.

shawn
i don't even know meredith. between the evidence and you i don't know who to believe.

meredith
are you really believing the media? shawn i thought that you hated the media.

shawn
no. meredith i'm believing the facts and evidence not the media. the fact that everytime that i'm home and i ask you to a date you refuse then leave me because something came up with one of you friends. and when i ask you how it went you're totally blank minded. i can see right through your bullshit meredith.

meredith
wow. and i thought you were different.

shawn
so did i. i'm so stupid for ever believing everything you said, about cindy wanting to be with me? she's obviously happy with neels and you were just fucking jealous. so yes meredith you stopped so low that i don't even believe you. so this is it, i'm breaking up with you, and i wanted to do this in person but i can't because my fans are counting on me.

meredith
fuck you shawn. i only ever dated you because of fame and to boost my modeling career, so fuck you.

shawn
oh hun you wish you could fuck me. and i knew from the beginning you did meredith.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

whoops🤷🏻‍♀️
xoxo,
ella🥀