4

day 2

I woke to the sound of various trumpets playing through the speakers in the bedroom, and I groaned, trying to block my ears with my pillow. God Big Brother, thanks for the wake up call. I would roll my eyes if they weren't closed shut.

And now they are open, so I proceeded to eyeroll.

"Shut up!" Calum yelled, doing the same as me with the pillow.

Luke was sat straight, looking like he was about to cry due to the frightening awakening. Skylar though, looked somewhat still asleep, and I marveled at how she did that.

I stood up, putting my microphone on and grabbing my water bottle, waving a farewell to the others.

I walked to the kitchen and filled the bottle with water, then made me a hot chocolate. Call me a kid, but I have never fancied coffee, tea was good though. I poured the hot water and milk in, then sat on the table trying to stay awake. To say it simply; I am not, nor ever will be, a morning person.

"Morning Avery!" Cat smiled, practically walking on air into the kitchen. A morning person- great. I'll try not to abuse her with fire.

"Hmmf," I replied, making a barely human noise, my cheek squashed against my hand.

"Someone is grumpy. Would you like me to make you some pancakes?" She offered.

"Yes! I mean, would you?" I asked kindly.

"Sure, don't tell the others," she smiled and quickly made pancakes, perfectly may I add.

"How did you make these so good?" I asked, chewing on the deliciousness.

"I worked at a pancake house," she smiled, nibbling on her own.

"You my friend are extremely talented. Thank you, by the way," I smiled gratefully, taking my plate to the sink.

"No problem," she waved as I walked out the door and into the living room.

"This is Big Brother, all housemates be ready in an hour."

Be ready for what? I huffed and walked into the bedroom.

Surprise surprise- Skylar is still asleep.

"Skylar," I hit her with my pillow. "C'mon Skylar wake up, we have to get ready in an hour."

Nothing.

"I saved you a pancake.."

"I'm awake, I'm awake," she yawned.

I ripped her blankets off and left to go to the bathroom, not before grabbing my swimmers.

See, the showers were open, so we had to shower in our bathing suits- which is a pain.

"Hey fellow shower-er," I said to Ellie, then mentally facepalmed at how stupid that sounded.

"Morning," she smiled.

When I had finished I dried myself, then changed in the toilet. I brushed my teeth and my hair, then as I walked out, Skylar walked in.

"Hey," I smiled, sitting next to a clean Calum, as we watched others walk past looking like zombies.

"Hey."

"Have a good sleep?"

"Yeah, I did," he nodded.

"That's good."

We sat in silence for a bit, until he broke it with a question.

"Do you have your eyes on anyone?"