10

"T-The Ba-Babadook?" You stuttered, crawling backwards from the dark creature in front of you. "From the s-storybook?"

The Babadook smiled, creepily, exposing sharp diamond-like teeth. "It's not just a storybook, my dear."

"Y-You killed Samuel in the woods," You began to stumble your way up from the ground, limping away. "Get away with me!"

"You can't escape me. I'm in your mind, (Y/N). I took care of your troubles, don't you think a reward is necessary?"

Right then, you felt yourself fall back on the ground and the Babadook crouched in front of you.

"W-What troubles? I didn't have any!" You breathed out, shakily, suddenly feeling colder.

"Samuel was just a nuisance to you; you had to drag him every where. Kiana was a stubborn maid that didn't even care about you. I've been watching you for awhile, (Y/N). I could take care of your father too."

"You're wrong! Samuel was my best friend; I loved him! Kiana and I were close!" You shouted and tried to stand up, but you couldn't. The Babadook's power was raiding onto you, making your body heavier and harder to stand.

"You're only (Y/A) years old; you don't know how to love yet. You're practically a child. Kiana was just a maid to you, nothing else. They were inferior to you. Can't you tell that? You're rich; they were poor. Run away with me."

The Babadook was getting angrier by the second with your resisting attitude.

What should you do?

A) Run away with the Babadook

B) Keep resisting and be babashook

To be Continued...