5

(Y/N) woke up that morning, remembering her and Marie's argument. Marie had been so disrespectful to you.
Slowly, you shifted your legs off the bed, onto the cold hardwood floor. You forgot that your wool lilac rug was being cleaned.
(Y/N) sighed, but still got up to grab clothing from her closet. She ended up in a (F/C) blouse and (white/black) skirt.
(Y/N) ran down the stairs to the kitchen for an apple, she didn't want Kiana to talk to you so you ran out the door as fast as you could. How hard would it be to walk to school by yourself? Very hard, if your wealthy, which you are.
Luckily, no one stopped you like the other week.
She eventually arrived at school, and continued her day like any other. But one of your classmates, Regina, was the bully in the school.
Regina waltzed up to you like she owned the place. "Sad that your friend died, but who could blame him? He was friends with you." She laughed straight in (Y/N)'s face.
(Y/N) was sick of Regina's attitude, and rudeness. "Shut up! At least he wasn't rude and pathetic like you!" You spat.
Regina looked taken back, and anger rushed over her. "You think you're better than me because your rich?!"
"No one said anything about that." (Y/N) stated calmly, and continued the school day.

~~~~~~~~~~
short chapter but I hope you enjoy!

and what do you think about Regina, huh? hate her, love her? want her to get killed by the Babadook?

can't wait for the next chapter!