-Introduction-

"This is so boring..." I thought to myself as I laid my head on the desk. The teacher was explaining something about equations but I couldn't be bothered. I recalled the Mission two days before and smiled a little,my hands longed for the feeling of my hand plunging into the flesh of a victim. Blood would splatter everywhere...ahh...what a beautiful scene."Miss Y/N...Miss Y/N!" My teacher's voice jolts me back into reality. "Are you listening to me?Please pay attention in class." "Y...yes, I'm sorry Ma'am." I replied and checked the clock,huh...seven more minutes till this hell ends. Damn, that seven minutes felt like seven whole hours...class is finally over. When class was dismissed,I just rushed home. I slammed the door open, dropping my bag on the floor. "Oh,Y/N you're home! Come have some ramyun!" "Ok...Omma Jin!" He just chuckled. "Right, while you are eating, I have to tell you about the target today." I spun my head around and saw Namjoon, standing right behind me."Oh goody,I get to kill someone again?" I rubbed my hands gleefully. "My god...this girl is ruthless... even I get a bit guilty when I kill my victims..."Hoseok smirked,walking into the living room. I rolled my eyes, "Now Y/N...that wasn't very nice. No matter what you are still younger than all of us,so show some respect for your Hobi hyung."Jin scolded gently."Okay fine...I won't do that again." " Yeah, show some respect." Hoseok laughed and I blew a raspberry at him. "Ew...dirty water on my faceu!" He jumped back, wiping away my spit from his clothes with a look of disgust on his face. I snickered. Namjoon clap his hands to get our attention, and we all quieten down immediately.
"Now then, let's focus on the Mission shall we?" He asked.

Author's Note:
First up, I am new to this. This is my first story so I am not too used to this yet. I am sorry for the crappy story and English,also if it is too short,but please bear with it.😅I am also not a very consistent writer so the updates may not come too fast.Thank you for reading.