chapter 8

Lauren became pretty close with Ally over the past three months, she's been like her rock. They hung out pretty much every day when she was able to drag Lauren out of her bed, sometimes Lauren would even call her to hang out which made Ally really happy. The two of them even kissed, but it was not a real kiss, well for Lauren it wasn't but for Ally it was a huge deal..

'When are you planning on taking it to second base?' Lauren asked out of the blue while she was helping Ally get ready for her date with Troy. Ally's face immediately turned bright red and she quickly fixed her eyes on her duvet 'no.. Ally.. you haven't kissed him yet?' Lauren asked astonished, 'I want my first kiss to be with someone I trust I want to be sure' Ally explained but she was clearly embarrassed 'Troy wants more though..' she mumbled 'But if Troy doesn't turn out to be the one I wasted my first kiss!' Ally rambled but Lauren shut her up by lifting her hand. 'That's not a problem Ally, and you shouldn't be embarrassed by it, I think it's something to be proud of, some girls give their first kiss away like it's nothing' Lauren told her reassuringly. 'But if you're ok with it I've got a solution for your problem' Lauren told her and Ally nodded excited 'ok sit down' Lauren told her and Ally obeyed, 'Close your eyes' she told her again and Ally did as she was told, 'Ok don't move' Lauren said and Ally could feel the weight on the mattress shift. When Lauren stopped talking Ally peeked through her eyelashes to see what she was going to do, Lauren was sitting on her knees across from her and she was leaning in, as she came closer her eyes closed and Ally freaked out. Is she going to kiss me? Oh my god I don't know how to kiss!.3.. 2.. 1.. she felt Lauren soft lips on hers, it took Ally sometime to pull herself together but eventually she kissed back, their lips moved perfectly in sync and it almost seemed to perfect, Ally wanted more, she wanted to feel Lauren. Ally laid her hand in Lauren's neck and pulled her closer, kissing her harder. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach and Ally wanted this moment to last forever. She felt Lauren's tongue poke against her lips asking for entrance which she eagerly granted. Their tongues swirled around each other as they fought for dominance, Lauren hands moved to Ally's waist as she pulled the smaller girl even closer and used her hands to caress her sides. Lauren pulled away for a split second but before Ally could even move Lauren connected their lips again and she started sucking on Ally's tongue, a low moan escaped her lips and her eyes shot open immediately, she felt Lauren smile into the kiss before slowly pulling away and tugging at Ally's bottom lip. Lauren let herself fall back onto the bed and a smile spread across her face 'You're a pretty damn good kisser Allyson' Lauren said while lifting one eyebrow. Both of them were in- and exhaling hard trying to catch their breath, 'Thank you' Ally breathed out still not sure about what just happened and Lauren just replied with a smile while saying 'no problem'. Lauren was feeling warm and fuzzy on the inside and she started wondering, is it butterflies?

During her date Lauren and Lauren's kiss were the only things Ally could think about she was barely paying attention to what Troy was saying, she knew it for sure now, she loved Lauren not Troy.

Because they got their casts removed Ally was finally able to bring Lauren to the batting cages, it was nice seeing the girl do something she loved and she could let everything out for a moment, her anger, her frustration, the sadness. But sometimes it was just too much and she would break down, when that happens Ally would comfort the girl and bring her home, most of the times Lauren would ask her to sleep over so they would fall asleep all cuddled up.

Yesterday was one of those days, Ally drove to Lauren's house around noon to take her out for lunch at the Pancake House. Apparently it reminded Lauren to much of Camila and she brought her up again, half way through she started sobbing violently so Ally decided to take her to the car, once they were seated in the car Ally calmed the sobbing girl down. It wasn't hard for Ally to calm her down, she would just hug her and the feeling of her small arms wrapped tightly around her body made Lauren feel safe. When Lauren had calmed down Ally drove the two of them home and as usually Lauren asked her to stay over, 'Of course Lo!' Ally told her with a smile. She had no problem with sleeping over at Lauren's it just meant that she got to spend more time with Lauren.