✣ Part Ten ✣

Shout to @TunaCornisshippingit for being the first person to comment Axe Man on the last part.
If you would like a character named after you (or would like to suggest a name for a character) in the next part, please comment your name (or a name you like) and I'll pick two (1 boy, 1 girl) that I like and use them.

Ryan's POV

I woke up to find myself lying in an unfamiliar bed. Sunlight streamed in through the window and a nearby clock read 8:45.

Shane sat on a chair next to me and, before I could even say anything, he leaned forward pressing his lips against my own.

"Oh god, I hate you so much." He breathed, pulling away to stare into my eyes. "I thought for sure you were dead."

"Well, I'm not." I smiled.

He smiled back and we sat together silently.

"So... what happened?" I finally asked.

"Well, you bruised your tailbone pretty badly. Apparently the pain was so bad that you passed out like five times, but I was only around for two of those times. The doctors gave you some pain relief and something to help you sleep and you've been out since." Shane explained.

"It doesn't feel too bad now." I stated.

"That's because you're sitting on ice, and you're pretty drugged."

"Oh... yeah that's probably gonna hurt pretty bad when the drugs wear off." I said.

Shane nodded in agreement.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Here," Shane handed me the old bullet that I had picked up in the woods. "This was in your back pocket. They said you'll probably have a pretty bad bruise from it."

I turned the small round object over in my hands.

"So I shot myself in the ass?"

"You shot yourself in the ass." Shane laughed.

I thought back to when we had found the bullet. It had been lying in the gravel along the path. We'd been trying to find The Try Guys.

"Did you find them?" I blurted out, becoming suddenly concerned. "Ned and Eugene and Zach, I mean. Are they alright?"

"Oh... yeah they're fine. Actually, um... they weren't really lost." Shane told me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it turns out they really just wanted to prank us and they did a pretty good job."

"Seriously. Dude, I was scared out of my mind." I exclaimed.

"Not as scared as me! Ryan, I've never seen you so brave! I mean, sure you broke down a few times but... you kept me sane." He said.

I could see a proud look in his eyes. I took his hand and smiled.

A few days later, we packed up all our stuff and headed home. I was still sore from my fall and we were both a bit shaken from our adventure, but we both returned to LA a little braver than before.

A/N: Finally I managed to finish! This part was so difficult because I couldn't figure out how to follow up the last part. It's really short unfortunately, but hopefully the next (and final) one will be better. Also this keyboard incident is all I have so far so hopefully the actual part is posted before Christmas;

Thank you so much for reading! Be sure to stick around for the final part, coming out eventually! Also thank you for cooperating with my crazy procrastination schedule! Please make sure to vote for this part if you enjoyed it

Thank you so much for reading! Be sure to stick around for the final part, coming out eventually! Also thank you for cooperating with my crazy procrastination schedule! Please make sure to vote for this part if you enjoyed it. Thank you, again!