✣ Part Four ✣

If you haven't seen it already, I recommend watching the video that I've included in this part. It's the Try Guys at VidCon reenacting old viral videos from years ago. It's really great and you should check it out. (Also you can see Shane at the end.)

Shoutout to @Devilish-Fangirl83 for being the first to comment True Crime on the last part. First person to comment "VidCon" gets a shoutout in the next part.

Ryan's POV

As we walked back towards our tents, I held onto Shane's arm as tightly as I could. Normally this place wouldn't be so scary. It was just a field full of rocks, right? However, with three Try Guys completely and suddenly vanishing, I was really scared.

"Zach? Eugene?" Keith called out into the night once our campsite was within view. "Ned? Guys? Are you there?" He ran closer.

Beside me, Shane let out a sigh. "I just wanna leave before something really bad happens, but we can't just leave Keith out here alone looking for them." He muttered to me.

I nodded my agreement and pulled Shane with me as I walked closer to where Keith was checking in each of the three tents we'd set up.

"Have you tried calling or texting any of them?" Shane asked, once it'd become clear that none of the missing people were there.

Keith pulled his phone out and turned it on. Almost immediately his face became dismayed.

"No service."

"Maybe they'll show up. We'll wait here for an hour or so." I suggested.

"Honestly I can't think of anywhere else to look." Keith agreed with me and sat on the ground, leaning up against one of the rocks. We had laid out our sleeping bags and pillows earlier when we had set the tents up. I crawled into the tent where mine was and lay down on top of it. Shane followed and lay next to me on his. I scooted closer and he put his arm around me.

"Well... this trip can't get much worse." I stated, staring up at the canvas ceiling.

Shane nodded his agreement. "At least we're together." He told me.

"Yup. Couldn't imagine going through this without your stupid face here." I joked.

"You know you love it!" He replied, smiling in a really cute way. I couldn't help but smile back at him, before laying my head on his chest. It was calming, to lay with Shane. I could hear his heart beating and feel him breathing.

"Do you ever just think about... us?" He asked me, a serious tone in his voice.

"Us?" I was confused.

"I mean, relationships always end in either marriage or a break up. What do you think will happen to us?" He replied.

"Well... I hope we don't break up." I told him.

"I... I like to imagine us getting married someday. I could wake up in the morning to our kids sitting at the kitchen table and you making pancakes." He said.

"Kids..." I repeated to myself.

"Would you want kids?" Shane asked me.

"I've never really thought about it." I replied "I guess I want kids."

Shane nodded and gazed towards the ceiling. We lay together in silence for a few minutes, listening to each other breathing. I could have laid in that tent with Shane for an eternity, but eventually I broke the silence.

"How does your family feel about us dating?" I asked him. "I... I don't think we've ever really talked about that much."

"My family? Well... I'm not sure actually. I've never asked them. I mean, I guess they're kinda ok with it. My parents liked Sara a lot though. I think they'd rather I date her, but I don't really care what they think. There's no one I'd rather be in love with than you." He replied.