Chapter Four

I awoke to my door being violently pushed open. I backed into the headboard of the bed as Harry walked in. He smirked at my fear of him.

"Glad your awake baby, we have some fun to do. I've changed my mind, we are tying you up again." Harry said as he pleaded for him to stop as he grabbed my forearm. He dragged me out of my room, the other boys were waiting down the stairs for me. Harry pushed me to Liam, who I feared since he drastically changed in looks since I seen him last. He had more dark features and his eyes read evil. I thrashed as they began bringing me down stairs to a basement where chains were bolted in the room.

"Please stop, I'm sorry I don't want this let me go!" I screamed as they put the chains on my ankles and wrists, so I was laying in an x position on the wall.

"So what first boys? torture or pleasure?" Harry asked.

"Pleasure and I'm first." Liam said walking towards me. I felt more tears falling as he sloppily kissed my neck. "You don't know how much I thought of you in that place Anna, I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one." Liam stated, running his fingers down the curves of my body.

"Stop it please." I pleaded.

"Hmm I don't think so, Harry hand me that needle." Liam asked.

"What are you doing I thought you weren't going to hurt me?"

"I lied."

"No, stop please what is that?" I screamed.

"Don't worry, just something to experiment with." Liam replied. He injected me with it and I immediately felt everything going faster. "So it works with injection." Liam stated, then suddenly pain flashed through me. I screamed as it got worse, the lights in the room started to smash.

"Liam is this supposed to be happening." I heard Harry ask as things started falling. I felt everything getting dizzy.

"Your something entirely different that's for sure." I heard Liam say to me before I blacked out.

I awoke in a different room that was fluffy and warm, everything was made out of animal fur the sheets, the carpet and even the throw rugs. Who's room is this? I wondered. I heard foot steps and I tried to get off the bed but my leg was hand cuffed to the pole. I tried breaking the bed, but it didn't budge. Kn walked Harry with no shirt on, just his jeans. He smirked at how helpless I was.

"You look nice like that." He stated.

"Like what?" I looked at myself and I had just my underwear on, I squealed and tried to cover myself up. But failed as Harry pinned me down. "Seriously fuck off, you horny as fuck ass hole!" I screamed as he laughed. I kicked him in the nuts and he didn't even flinch.

"Don't feel pain babe. One of the qualities of all the shit them doctors put in me." I tried head butting him. "Stop it, before I restrain you more. I missed you Anna so much it hurt. I thought you loved me."

"Well I never and I never will now you psycho!" I yelled back, his face showed anger.

"Listen here you little bitch, would you like me to show you my love?" He asked.

"No."

"Aww really, I'm so glad you said that." He got off the bed and pulled down his jeans, which took a whole since they were so tight on him. He finally got them off and leaned over me, I was scared. "You look so beautiful under me right now."

"Get off me you freak, help me!" I suddenly felt the bottom half of him start grinding on me, I knew what he was doing. I tried to make it not look like I liked it, but I failed. He smirked as the whimpers fell out of my mouth.

"You like that baby, huh?"

"Yes Harry."

"Say it again baby."

"Yes Harry." I replied being a smart ass.

"Don't be a smart ass." He stated grinding at an inhuman speed. I moaned as he went faster.

"Stop please?" I asked him.

"No way baby I'm nearly there." He said seconds later he stopped and there was a wet patch on his Calvin kleins. He got off the bed and went into the bathroom, but not before getting another pair of briefs. I lay there staring at the ceiling, thinking what the hell did I just do? For god sake stupid hormones and stuff you body. I tried getting my foot out of the hand cuff but failing. I looked on the bedside table and there was the keys to the handcuffs. I shook my head at my idiocy and grabbed them quietly unlocking the handcuff, I heard the shower running.

So I quickly tip toed out the door, I walked down the hallway. Walking down the stairs and to the front door, hearing footsteps I hid behind the stairs. I decided against going out the front door so I went for the back. I opened the door and quietly shut it, I ran as fast as I could but not before looking behind me and seeing Liam looking out the window. Having a dark smirk on his face.

Running through the woods was not easy, since I could hear the cheers of the boys. They thought of this as a game, I had to run quietly. I tripped over and I felt something running down my leg as I got up, I thought of ripping something then I remembered I only had my underwear on. I screamed as a bony hand grabbed ankle and dragged me to the darker parts of the woods. It picked me up, I could smell the musty smell of rotten flesh on it.

"Blood for master, master will be happy with me." It said before tying something around my mouth, I tried screaming but nothing worked. It was dragging me somewhere, I got my hand out of its grip. I ripped the thing around my mouth and screamed.

"Liiiiiaaaaammmm!" I screamed, the creature slapped me in the face and kicked me to the ground. I felt anger rising in and I screamed at the creature. It started screaming demonically, tree branches started falling. I didn't know what was happening as something stabbed it in the heart. I felt hands grab my waist, branches were still breaking as the creature was slowly dying.

"Shh, settle down. Just listen ok, listen to my voice." It was Liam.

"I can't Liam, I don't know what's happening." I replied.

"I know but just concentrate on my touch, concentrate in me and only me." He said as his hands were moving around my body, everything started to settle down, everything started to get blurry. next thing I collapse in Liam's arms, I could just see the out line of the rest of the boys.

"We need to find out what she is." I faintly heard Niall say. My eyelids closed and I was asleep.