Chapter Two

Two years later

Anna's POV

I've changed everything about myself, hair,contacts, even how I dress. I've done anything so they can't find me, but it's only gotten worse. They tried out for the Xfactor as soon as I left and they came third. Now they're the biggest boy in the world and soon they're coming here for their tour. I made some friends while I was here, the first friend I made was a boy named Brad, he doesn't know anything about it. Even though he is my best friend, I live with him in his apartment. I got a job at Starbucks a few months after I arrived here, I still keep an eye out just in case they've found me but no, not yet anyway. I've had nightmares since I left all about when they would find me and what they'd do to me.

"Anna you have to wake up its time for work"  Brad whispered trying to wake me up, i groaned before trying to hit him. I missed hitting my hand on the corner of the drawer next to the bed. his laughed echoed through the room, me giving him a playful glare I got up shooing him out of the room so i could get dressed. 

i walked out in my uniform, Brad giving me breakfast and telling me I looked nice. That's what Brad's like he would always compliment me even if I was wearing a brown paper bag. We had scrambled eggs with toast and orange juice, I was finished within ten minutes grabbing my keys and rushing to my car. Yes I had a car but Brad helps me pay for it while I help with the house hold bills,I drove past buildings, buildings and more buildings until finally getting to Starbucks. I walked in to be immedietly greeted by Jake and Tom, who flirt with me everyday. They are twins and seriously double the annoying, I replied with a 'hi' back and started to work. I went over to the cash register and started to serve people.

"Have you heard that One Direction have came here earlier than expected?" I heard a girl say to her friend.

"I know how exciting who knows where wwe will see them" the other friend replied. I noticed someone come up to the register not looking at their face.

"Hi what can I get you' I said before looking up to see those emerald eyes I never wanted to see.

"I wouldn't mind you, but that will have to be later I would like four regular-" he was cut off with someone shouting, not to worry about the drinks there's to much fans. I saw everyone look at Harry and run asking for his autograph, he looked at me and winked before mouthing 'watch your back'. From that moment I was frozen in shock scared they were going to hurt me and if they knew where I lived Brad aswell. How could he have noticed it was me?

Five hours later...

I was finally done, I was seriously tired but today was my day to get the groceries dreading that I might bump into them again. I found my way into a local supermarket and got a trolley get the necessary items brad and I wanted. I heard some boys talking and hearing louis angry voice.

"Harry I want the lollies please?' he pleaded I decided to skip that isle until I know they're gone.

"I'm hungry, Liam when can we eat?" I heard Niall ask, I heard girls giggling so obviously it was a put on for the girls nearby.

By twenty minutes I was finished and and went to pay for it all, I walked to my car and put the groceries in the boot. I got in and drove back to the appartment, I made Brad help me get the groceries in and for tea we made buttered chicken.

"Oh I forgot someone dropped this by but I don't know who because they were gone when I got it" he handed me an envelope. I opened to read:

Dear Anna,

Harry told us he found you, oh thank god we've been looking for you everywhere. Why don't you give up and surrender yourself to us now your punishment will be less worse then. I hope we get to see you soon oh thats right you will, be prepared at seven thirty.

sincerly the boys

I dropped the note while gasping, Brad picked it up reading it.

"Who's the boys Anna? Why do they want you?" I looked at him and started to explain everything to him.

"Anna look i'll protect you at all costs ok, right now you've only got thirty minutes until they're her. Just chill" 

At exactly seven thrity

I heard their shouting telling me to come out.

"Run now!" I shook my head.

"No I don't want to leave you, you were my only true friend here" he pushed me and gave me a hug.

"Run I'll distract them and you can run into the garage and escape in my car it's faster" I nodded and left him in tears,I heard their shouts yelling at me to come outside.  I went into his blue and black Audi and opened the garage door and drove out,not looking back. I saw their heads turning towards me as I drove off, they started to run at me full speed. I drove into the busy highway knowing they would get caught if they ran in front of people. I smiled and drove towards somewhere, anywhere just to get away from them.

I escaped them again but how many times will I be able to.

A/N hope that was ok and it wasnt to quick and too short. comment what you thought.

comment

vote

follow