I can't ever escape them (One Direction Vampire Fanfiction)

Prologue

Have you ever got told a secret and told never to tell anyone. Well I did and I told people about that secret now after five years in scientist labs they escaped. Now they're after me and they're angry and ready to kill anyone who gets in their way.

"Run now!" I shook my head.

"No I don't want to leave you, you were my only friend here" he pushed me and gave me a hug.

"Run I'll distract them and you can run into the garage and escape in my car" I nodded and left him in tears,I heard their shouts yelling at me to come outside. They had finally found me. I went into his blue and black Audi and opened the garage door and drove out,not looking back. I saw their heads turning towards me as I drove off, they started to run at me full speed. I drove into the busy highway knowing they would get caught if they ran in front of people. I smiled and drove towards somewhere, anywhere just to get away from them.

They want me and they'll do anything to get me, they trusted me but now all they want is revenge. One thing is I can't ever escape them.

A/N new fanfic guys hope you like the prologue. I will update boarding school from hell and I can't live without you if I have the time so most likely. Comment what you guys thought.

Comment

Vote

Follow :)