Chapter Three

Anna's POV

As I slept in my car for the night, I couldn't go to sleep being to scared to. I had nightmares about them the whole time, I started up the car again and turned on the radio. The news was on, I turned it up a little.

"Straight in, people are panicking as five men were seen attacking and then killing the witnessing people. Police tried to stop them but failed, hours later video footage reported. That the dead people were returning from the dead, as crazy as it sounds we are being attacked by vampires, never thought I'd ever say that." He said and I felt tears coming, this is all my fault. I heard screams as their voices came on the radio.

"Hello everyone, now we hope your listening Anna. We have killed people and turned them into one of us just to find you, you should know that we know exactly were you are. How was your sleep Anna?, how was those nightmares treating you?" I cried looking around to see them.

"Now Anna in about five seconds Nialler should be there." I heard a knock on the window and saw Niall smirking at me.

"Now Anna to lessen your punishment I advise you to get out of the car and go with Niall." I heard Harry say. Niall gave me a kiss pout, I felt more tears come.

"If you don't Niall will take you out with force and you don't want to see that." Louis butted in, I still didn't and suddenly the door ripped open and I tried to get to the other side but Niall grabbed my leg and pulled me out. I screamed as I came in contact with the road, Niall chuckled as I tried kicking. He picked me up so my back was facing his chest, his hands on my waist.

"Do you remember all the naughty things we used to do Anna? I remember everything. I missed you so much, I missed your curves." His hands ran over my sides. "I missed this ass." He grabbed it and squeezed it . "But most of all, I've missed these boobs." He then grabbed them and kneaded them.

"Stop it." I said and he chuckled.

"You never said that before. But now I've got some fun little toys to play with and I'm sure you will love them Anna."

"Leave me alone, please."

"It's ok Anna I'll go easy, but I'm pretty sure Liam won't." I screamed as he started taking me to his car, I thrashed around in his grip but he didn't budge.

It had been two hours that I have been in this car with Niall, constant touching of my thigh was his way. I looked around and we had reached a big mansion and I knew that's where the boys all lived.

"Hope you like it, cause you'll be living here." He stopped the car and got out coming over to side and getting me out. He walked me inside and everything is quiet.

"Where are the others." I asked him.

"Waiting for you." Was all he said. He grabbed my forearm leading me up the stairs. We walked into a room and all the boys were sitting the waiting for me.

"Hello Anna."

"Hi boys." I replied back, they all looked at each other and smirked before making their way towards me.

"Tie her up boys." They all grabbed me, before I was injected with something and everything became black.

I awoke to me being tied up, the boys were doing something. I groaned as Harry noticed I was awake.

"Ahh finally your awake, now we can start."

"Start what?" He didn't answer. "Start what Harry? Tell me." He still didn't answer.

"Do you know what it was like being in that hell whole? Being tested nearly every single day. Do you?"

"I'm sorry Harry I was scared, I was scared you was gonna hurt me."

"Why would we hurt you Anna, we loved you." I didn't say anything after that. "Untie her I don't want to do this anymore." Harry said and the other boys grabbed me and took me to another room. It had girl stuff around it and I knew this was my room.

"This is your room,but don't think about escaping because we have got cameras everywhere understand?" I nodded and they left me alone.

"Why did I ever do this to them?." I whispered crying. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes going to sleep.

A/N ok guys the comments you guys are leaving were so nice. I thought maybe I shouldn't delete it but wait until I finish the other ones then I'll continue it. So hope you guys liked this chapter and comment what you thought.