Chapter Twenty

I walked downstairs the next morning and saw Kol sitting in the study. 

"Good morning gorgeous." He smiled. 

"Good morning.." 

I walked over to the desk and sat on it and he looked up at me smiling before looking back down at his book. I ran my fingers through his hair and he looked up at me again. 

"Addie darling...it's hard to concentrate when your doing that." He laughed shaking his head. 

"Then maybe you should concentrate on something else." 

"Sounds tempting.." He said getting up and resting his lips on my neck. 

"But I should probably get back to this." He laughed sitting back in the chair. 

I rolled my eyes and he slapped my butt as I got up. I fllipped him off and kept walking. I walked into the living room only to see Elijah sitting on the couch drinking scotch and reading also. 

"What the hell is with all you damn Mikaelsons and reading." I exclaimed. 

He snickered to himself and I ran over to him.

"Addie..how about you grab a book and try reading one time?...You might enjoy it." He said. 

"Nah. I'm good. But I am gonna go shower." I said. 

I ran upstairs and hopped in the shower before getting out and doing my hair and make up. I got dressed then walked back downstairs. I noticed another car outside and I walked into the kitchen to see Elijah, Kol, Rebekah and Klaus talking to someone. Kol turned around and gave me a nervous look. 

"Addie, I thought you were still getting ready darling..." He said hesitation in his voice. 

"No. I just got done..Kol what's going on?" 

All the Mikaleson's looked at me then stepped aside. There was a girl there...about 15 or 16. She had deep, dark, chocolate brown eyes just like Kol's..she almost looked exactly like him, then it hit me... 

"Hi, I'm Fray." She spoke. 

OMG! HEY GUYS! SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN A WHILE! I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND BOYFRIEND LOL(: BUT NO NEED TO FRET IM BACK AND WRITING AGAIN! WELL THERE IS A NEW GIRL IN THE MIKAELSON HOUSEHOLD...FRAY...ANY PREDICTIONS ON WHO SHE MIGHT BE? I TOLD YOU THIS STORY GETS MORE AND MORE INTENSE HAHA! LOVE YOU GUYS! XOXO