Chapter Seven

(A / N: ADDIE'S LOOK AND OUTFIT IN EXTERNAL LINK)

**TWO MONTHS LATER**

I woke up next to Kol him smiling at me.

"You know this whole I wake up next to you while your staring at me thing gets really annoying." I laughed.

He chuckled and pulled my body close to his. Suddenly the alarm on my phone went off and I groaned.

"You have school today." He smiled.

"Ugh! Can't I skip it and just lay here in bed with you all day. C'mon it's the last day of school before Christmas Break."

"No Adelaide you have to go. As much as I would love to sleep with you all day I have things to do also. But I'll see you right after school."

"Will you take me and pick me up please?"

He nodded and I got out of his bed. I picked up my undergarments and clothes running to the bathroom.

"YOU KNOW YOU DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO RUN TO THE BATHROOM!" He yelled.

"AND WHY'S THAT?"

"BECAUSE I'VE HAD SEX WITH YOU HOW MANY TIMES AND I'VE SEEN YOU NAKED HOW MANY TIMES?"

I laughed and got in the shower. Once I was out I wrapped the towel around my body and walked to his closet where I had some clothes. I heard him get in the shower right after me and I got dressed. I blow dried my hair and curled it before putting on my black beanie. Once I was completely ready I put on deodrant and perfume and grabbed my backpack. Kol was already dressed and downstairs. Once we were downstairs I saw Rebekah and Elijah sitting on the couch.

"Off to school?" Rebekah asked.

"Yeah. You going?"

"No. I have more important things to tend too. I'll see you later though I'm sure."

"Probably. Bye Bekah. BYE ELIJAH!" I yelled running to the car.

We got in and Kol dropped me off at school. I gave him a quick kiss and he smiled.

"I'll see you after school." He said.

"Okay. Bye."

He said bye as I got out of the car. I ran over to Caroline and Bonnie and they smiled at me.

"Cute outfit girl." Bonnie smiled.

"Thanks. I'm so ready for this day to be over."

They agreed and the bell rang. We walked to our classes and I saw Jeremy he hugged me and I sat down next to him. Jeremy has been my best friend practcally since I got here but Rebekah is too you could say. We had a sub so I pulled out my phonw to entertain myself.

**KOL'S POV**

I got home when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out of my pocket and smiled it was a text from Addie.

It Read: Missing you already :* <3

I replied a miss you too and walked inside sitting on the chair. Nik was sitting on the couch drawing and Elijah was sitting on the other end of the couch reading and drinking a glass of burban. I got up and poured myself a glass then sat back down in the chair.

"Any plans for today brothers?" I asked.

"No Kol. But I bet you have plans with that girl you've been shagging don't you." Nik replied.

I ran over and grabbed him by his neck pushing him against the wall.

"Do you honestly think that's all she is to me? Just another strumpet? She's more than that." I spat threw gritted teeth.

He became angry and quickly I was being held by my neck and up against the wall.

"Look at you Kol..Look at who you have become. Your weak. The girl doesn't give you power she takes it. Admit it Kol, you are in love with her. She's your weakness. Your whole life you've claimed you don't have one but looks like you've found it." He set me down and I gasped for breath.

"Caroline makes you weak Niklaus, atleast the girl who has my heart loves me back."

He balled his fist and I braced myself for impact. But instead he walked over to me.

"If I were you I'd keep a close eye on your pretty little girlfriend. I can't kill you Kol...but I can kill her." He spoke his smirk plastered on his face.

It took everything in me not to try and kill him right there. He knew my weakness now and he sure as hell will use her against me.

**ADDIE'S POV**

The day went by pretty slow but when the final bell rang I ran over to my locker made sure I didn't have anything to take home and then walked out to find Kol's car. I started looking around when I saw him. I ran over to him and jumped wrapping my legs around him and connecting our lips. I pulled away and he set me down.

"Now we have a whole 3 weeks to be completely together no school inturruptions." I laughed.

"Want to go to my family's cabin then?"

I nodded and walked over to the passenger side of the car. I got in and we drove to my house before so I could pack my bags. We walked inside (Yes he's been invited in before) and headed up to my room. I smiled at the picture on my bedside table. It was a picture of me and him last Thanksgiving. He's staring at me smiling and I'm looking at the camera unaware I just think it's the cutest picture in the world. He grabbed it and sat on my bed as I packed.

"You know I look like a creeper in the photo right?" He said.

"It's my favorite picture of us Kol leave it alone."

"Why do you keep it by your bed?"

I never really thought about it. The question really struck and chord in me and I started tearing up. He looked at me and got up resting his hand on my cheek.

"I guess I keep it by my bed because when I go to sleep at night..I know it will be there in the morning when I wake up. So far in my life Kol you are the only thing that has remained besides that picture. I never thought I could be so terrified of someone yet..still fall madly in love with them. Kol I love you." I said looking him dead in the eyes.

"I love you too Adelaide. And I promise you. I'm never going anywhere."

I smiled and kissed him. He pulled away and pecked me once again.

"Are you done packing yet? We have a long drive ahead of us." He said.

"Yeah I'm done."

I grabbed my duffle bag and a few other things then we headed out. I left a note for Carol.

"Kol? How did you randomly decide to just take me to the cabin?" I asked.

"I just thought what would be the best place to take my girlfriend and I decided on this."

"Oh Okay." I laughed.

I laid my head back and fell asleep.