Chapter Two

(A/N ADDIE'S OUTFIT/LOOK IS IN THE EXTERNAL LINK. AND THE STORY TAKES PLACE MID OCTOBER)

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I smiled and streched then sat up. I walked to my bathroom and started taking a shower. Once I was finished I brushed out my hair and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my robe and put it on over my undergarments. I heard someone knock on my door and I opened it to see a smiling Tyler.

"Come in." I smiled and he walked in sitting himself on my bed.

"What's up Ty?"

"The group is going to the county Pumpkin Patch tonight and I'm going to help Caroline set up want to come?"

"Um sure. I'll just meet you there."

"Okay go to time square when your done."

I nodded and he walked out shutting the door. Maybe Kol will go tonight? Might as well dress up alittle aye? I got dressed did my make up and hair then grabbed my grey beanie and put it on. I slid my phone in my backpocket put on more perfume and chewed on a piece of gum. I walked down the stairs and saw Carol talking to someone at the end of the staircase.

"Oh. Adelaide you scared me. Adelaide this is Klaus Mikaelson, Klaus this is my god daughter Adelaide." Carol smiled.

I shook his hand and he kissed it. He began to speak again and his accent reminded me of Kol. I smirked and then turned to Carol.

"I'm going to Time Square. I'll be back tonight with Tyler, maybe even alittle later." I smirked and Carol cleared her throat.

"Yes?" I asked my hand on the door.

"Tell your guy friend I say hello."

I winked at her and headed towards Time Square as I was walking I felt someone put their arm around me. I looked up to see Kol smiling straight ahead. I smiled and moved away from him.

"Why hello to you too Kol." I smiled walking ahead of him.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

"Want to go get some coffee before the thing love?" He smiled and I nodded.

We walked to the nearest coffee shop and I took a seat at a table while he got the drinks. I waited for about 10 minutes then saw him come back.

"Your peppermint coffee lovely." He smiled handing it to me sitting down.

"Thank you Kol."

"Anytime darling. This is our second date you know?" He laughed.

"Second? What was our first?"

"Last night at the grill. You were just wonderful company to have."

"Oh I bet. I uh..met Klaus today."

"That arrogant son of a bitch aye? Well I guess if you would rather attend the Pumpkin Patch with him..."

"Of course not Kol. There is no one I would rather go with than you."

I realized what I said and shut my mouth taking a sip of my drink. A slight smirk spread across his face and I stood up realizing it was starting to get dark.

"C'mon." I said holding out my hand for him.

He took it and I tried to pull away but he intwined our fingers instead. My heart skipped a beat and I smiled up at him. We walked and got to Times Square where I saw Tyler working with Caroline.

"Hey guys!" I yelled running over to them.

They both smiled at me and I sat on the table of the booth. Kol walked up next to me and Tyler and Caroline froze.

"Um, Kol this is Tyler and Caroline. Guys this is my date, Kol." I stated.

They both just oddly nodded and shook hands with him before going back to work.

"Oh Kol! Let's go in the haunted house!" I squealed like a little girl.

I ran over to the line and when I went to turn Kol was already there.

"Whoa." I said patting his chest where my forehead hit him.

"I don't want to go in the haunted house." He whined.

"Too bad. Plus, while we are in there.." I said leaning in.

"You can hold me...I know you want to." I said as seductive as I can.

I looked at him and he smiled at me kissing my cheek before his lips meeting my ear.

"I'll go, as long as we can get lost."

I smirked and pulled him by his jacket into the haunted house. As we walked a pitch black room came and I felt Kol wrap his arms around my waist.

"Scared much?" I whispered grabbing his chin and resting my lips on his neck.

We continued walking and zombie jumped out at me. I screamed and flew back into Kol's arms. He chuckled and I hit his chest. We continued walking and the ocasional scare would happen when it ended we walked out and I smiled.

"That was shit!" I laughed.

He laughed as I spun around his circles. I almost fell and he caought me again.

"Clumsy much are we love?" He said with a wink.

"Because I know you'll always be there to catch me."

I stood up straight and I felt him lean in. His breath remained on my lips before they finally met. The kiss sent a spark of electricity down my spin, the butterflies and bliss all came rushing back. The kiss was tender and passionate not hungry and forceful. He pulled away and I looked at him taking a step back.

"C'mon love, let's go pick a pumpkin shall we?" He asked holding out his hand.

I took it and nodded. We picked out a pumpkin for each of us and bought them.

"We can carve them back at my home if you would like?" He asked.

"Very much so."

As we walked I felt like I was walking on air. He made me feel as though I was on Cloud 9. He walked into his house and he led me to his kitchen. I took off my jacket and he did as well. We began carving and talking when I felt something slimy hit my cheek. Pumpkin guts. I looked at him and he smiled. I thre some at him and we got into a full blow pumpkis gut war. He threw me over his shoulder when I heard someone come in. He set me down and pushed me protectively behind him.

"Mother, Finn." He smiled.

"And who might this be?" His mother asked.

"This is Adelaide mother."

"Nice to meet you Adelaide. I trust my son is taking good care of you?" She asked holding out her hand. I shook it and smiled.

"Very much so Mrs.Mikaelson. You've raised a truly amazing man."

She nodded and left the kitchen. A sigh of relief left my body and I laid my back up against the counter top. He looked at me confused and walked over restiing his hands on my hips.

"Something wrong?" He asked.

"No, it's fine. Second date and I'm already meeting your family."

He smiled and kissed me once again. I pecked his cheek and he went back to carving his pumpkin. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Your warm Kol, not feverish warm. Like warm, comfy and cozy. You make me happy." Within seconds I felt like I was gonna fall asleep all I remember was my eyes shutting closed.