Chapter Fourteen

I woke up in the woods blood all over me. I sat up and noticed the dead bodies of what looks like a College Frat surrounding. I don't even rememeber killing them...I ran out of the woods and to my house. I grabbed gas and matches then ran back to the woods to burn the bodies. After I did I sat down by a tree and felt the walls caving in again. I heard someone coming and opened my eyes to see Kol standing above me.

"Your covered in blood darling." He said.

"Like I hadn't noticed Kol..I killed a whole Frat."

"What is the matter with you? Since you got back you have been nothing but a bitch."

"WHAT I'M DOING KOL IS FOR THE BEST!"

"FOR THE BEST?! WELL ON THE CONTRAY MY DEAR WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS SELF DESTRUCTIVE!"

"Then let me be self destructive Kol...I don't need you anyway. I never did."

My words hit him hard and I saw the tears in his eyes. He tried to fight them but I saw them welling up.

"If you don't need me then I don't need you. Get your stuff and get out of my house." He said barely a whisper.

I nodded and ran to his house packing my things. I took the picture of Tyler and I and picked up the one of Kol and I setting it in his room. I walked out of his house and over to the Gilbert's. I knocked on the door and Elena answered. She looked shocked and I realized I was still wearing my dinner.

"It's not what it looks like...I was wondering if I could stay here for awhile..Kol and I..we um..we ended things." The tone in my voice didn't even seem sad.

"Um ofcourse. Are you okay?"

"Perfectly fine."

I walked past her and she showed me which room I would stay in. I thanked her and took a shower throwing on some of my sweats. I walked downstairs and saw Jeremy sitting on the couch and Elena was leaving.

"Where you off too?" I asked.

"Damon's be back late."

I nodded and she walked out. I walked into the Kitchen and Jeremy looked at me.

"I heard your staying with us." He smiled.

"Yeah...Kol and I ended it so I'm here."

He frowned and I looked at him annoyed.

"What?" I asked.

"You...you haven't been yourself lately Ad's."

"WHY DOES EVERYOND KEEP SAYING THAT! IT'S ME! I'M STILL ME!" I screamed and he jumped.

"No..your not. And I won't leave you alone till you tell what's up."

"You really wanna know what's up Jeremy? Here's what's up. The last week we were in Denver I had alittle run in with that Uncle of mine Silas. Then when I got home I figured out that my biological mom is Carol Lockwood, her and my dad had an affair right after she had Tyler so he's actually my half brother, then I find out my brother is now where to be found and my mom is dead and to top it all off I killed 15 people yesterday Jeremy...two of them being my parents and a whole god damn Frat! Now I'm single so excuse me for being alittle on edge."

"On edge? ADELAIDE YOUR UNSTABLE!"

His words hurt me and I snapped his neck without even thinking. Within moment I felt the tears finally well up in my eyes. I looked to see if he had his ring on and thank god he did. I grabbed my phone and called Kol..he answered within a few rings and I told him to get over here. He knocked on the door and he walked in, obviously being invited in before.

"Kol.." I sobbed falling to my knees and he went down with me wrapping me in his arms.

"Why?! Why does it have to hurt so much?! I just want to turn it off!" I sobbed into his shirt.

"Shhhh...it's because your humanity is back."

"What?"

"I've known for awhile...your humanity was turned off even though you thought it was on. I was just waiting for it to come back."

"Kol..I am so sorry...I can't believe the things I did..I'm so sorry.."

"It's okay."

"My mom is dead. Both my moms are dead. I killed my dad and my brother is gone..I lost you now."

"You didn't loose me babe. You will never loose me. Always and Forever Adelaide."

He kissed my head and I everntually stopped crying. I heard Jeremy gasp for breath and I ran over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I am so sorry jeremy." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"It's okay. It was to get your humanity back."

"Good work mate." Kol said to Jeremy shaking his hand.

"What?"

"We were working together to get you to turn it on." Kol said and I nodded.

"Um..boys..I need to call my brother and explain this to him.."

They both looked at eachother than back to me.

"Darling, no one, not even Caroline has talked to Tyler in 4 months..he's gone for good." Kol said wrapping an arm around my waist.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay." I breathed.

"Kol. I'm just gonna stay here tonight. All my stuff is here..I'll call you in the morning. I love you. Goodnight." I kissed him then hugged Jeremy going up to bed. I looked at the picture of Carol, Tyler and I and tears slowly started coming down my face. I fell asleep crying.