Her

Storm's POV

I felt a tap on my shoulder the next day. I turned and saw the girl who often glared. "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Storm." I held out my hand and she glared at it. "I don't ever wanna hear you talking to my mate like that. Capische?" she said right in my face. I raised my eyebrows. "If you mean Chris, okay. In my defense, he provoked me." I said. She rolled her eyes and sneered at me. I walked away.

I felt another tap on my shoulder and this time saw a squad of females. "Yes? May I help you?" I asked. The head girl got right up into my face. "Listen slut. You think you can just waltz in here and steal my mate? Well you're wrong. Dead wrong." I laughed at her, irking her more. "Sorry dear. He's mine. You can't have what wasn't yours. I believe we are done here." I said.

I let the stunned squad, whore squad I should say, behind as I went back up to enjoy sometime with my children. I smiled at that. My children. Of course, they were in my care and I would get used to them as mine. I smiled and waved as I walked past other pack members. I'm certain some saw me as stuck up, but in reality I wasn't.

I opened the door and there was another girl in the flat, talking to Alex. Instantly I was jealous. Alex saw me and attempted to get away from her but she put her arms around him and sunk her claws into his back. He gasped out in pain and I felt it. Her face got closer and closer to his, their lips met and they were kissing.

The pain was intense and I doubled over. Black spots danced in front of my eyes as I clutched at my chest. I heard small running footsteps and I knew Evie was at my side. "Mamá? Mamá what happened to you?" she cried. I wasn't able to answer but then she saw the woman kissing Alex. She walked over and started kicking her in the knee. The woman took one of her claws out of Alex's back and drew it along the length of Evie's arm.

Her screams mingled with mine as my pain got worse and worse. I was finally able to speak. "Evie! Evie!" I shouted over and over and over again. I saw the blood drip down onto the carpet as Evie tried to reach the paper towels. I finally dropped down to the floor and the back spots grew larger. I forced myself to stay awake and I dragged myself up. I stumbled over to the counter and grabbed a couple paper towels for Evie.

The woman, I presume, shoved her tongue down Alex's throat. I heard him choking and my own throat began to close up. I saw the room becoming dimmer and dimmer as I sank to the floor. I refused to pass out. The needs of Evie came before mine. I managed to walk her to the pack doctor's and promptly passed out on the floor.

Pain. Pain. It was all I could feel. I heard the screaming of Evie but I couldn't wake up. I felt the pain grow and dimly saw an image of Alex being grinded on by the woman. I recognized her now, it was the same whore I had had a disagreement with.

&#%-&@+$&#-@+$

Alex's POV

I finally pushed her off me and ran to look for my mate. I followed her scent to the pack doctor's. My dear, loving mate was hooked up to all sorts of machines and had and IV and oxygen mask. "No. No!" I croaked. I ran to her beside, the girl following me. "Come on baby! Come to me! We'll have the most fun ever and you can let her die." she crooned. Normally, I was against hitting a woman, but the situation called for it.

I slapped her sharply and she touched the spot where I had hit her. Her eyes filled with tears and she ran off. I turned back to Storm. She was weak, oh so weak. "She's in a coma." Eliza, the pack doctor said. I turned and looked for Evie. I spotted her with a bandage covering her forearm. "Mamá will be okay, right?" She asked me, her eyes pleading. I sighed and embraced my step daughter in a hug. "I hope Evie. I hope." I said.

I picked up Storm's hand and stroked it. I could only guess what she was thinking. I bet she thinks I'll reject her. "C'mon Storm. Please, please come back to me. I need you, Evie, Donovan, and Brandy need you too." I murmured.

_____________________________________________________________________

Storm's POV

There was no more pain. I was glad it had stopped. I was tired, very tired. I had only just gone to sleep right? No. Did I? I didn't know. This place was only empty blackness. I imagined walls and poof! there they were. I went over to the nearest one and pounded. "Let me out! I want out!" I cried.

There was no answer and I gave up. I just wanted to go back to Alex, Evie, Donovan, and Brandy. I heard soft padding and saw Curio looking at me. "Where are we?" I asked. She walked over to me and sat down next to me. I placed my hand on her back. "Your head. You're in a coma." she answered. A coma? Oh. I remember what happened.

Would I have to reject him? Would he reject me? "He's probably asking the same questions, Storm." Curio said. I agreed with her. I already wanted out of this place, Yet I was so tired. Just a little sleep wouldn't hurt, right? I curled up on the ground with Curio next to me. I felt my eyes close and drifted off to sleep....

_____________________________________________________________________

Wow. Can you say drama?

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!