Argue

Storm's POV

"Oh hi, Alpha Chris. Can we help you with something?" I asked politely. He snorted. "Yeah. I would like to know why you tortured one of my pack members with hot metal!" he said. I rushed the children out of the room and Alex stood next to me. "What? She's allowed to torture me by kissing my mate and forcing me into a coma for three weeks and I'm not allowed to press hot metal to her skin? That doesn't seem fair at all." I said.

Again, he snorted. He knew the girl I was talking about. "Maxine? Yeah right! Alex was her mate before you showed up. You stole her mate." he said. I snarled and grabbed his throat with both hands. "Listen to me. She lies, I'm mated to Alex! So if she's decided she's going to torture me, I'm going to torture her. Capische?" I said as he sputtered for breath.

I released him and he rubbed his throat. "Liar. Down to the pack cells for you, little she-wolf." he said. I rolled my eyes. Little? I'm almost as tall as he is. "Alpha, you know I'm not lying. I suggest you leave me alone and punish her FOR TRYING TO STEAL MY MATE AWAY FROM ME!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THAT HURTS? NO!! YOU DON'T!! IT FEELS LIKE SOMEONE BOILED IT IN ACID, RIPPED IT TO SHREDS, AND INCINERATED!!! YOU TELL ME THAT DOESN'T HURT!!" I bellowed.

"YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN TO THE DUNGEONS!!!" he shouted. Damn, this guy is thick headed like him. "I WON'T GET DOWN TO THE DUNGEONS!! GO QUESTION MAXINE AND COMMAND HER NOT TO LIE TO YOU!!! SEE WHAT YOU THINK AFTER THAT!!!" I yelled. Chris skulked off. Alex looked at me curiously. "How did you do that?" Alex asked. I took a breath. Time to reveal my secret. "Lydia and I were both born with powers. I can control water, she got fire. Donovan and Brandy will be able to control fire and Evie and whatever child you and I have together will be able to control water."

"Wow." Alex said after I finished. Wow indeed. I thought. There was an upside to having powers. "Alex, an elemental can even command a regular Alpha. That's why I was able to stand up to Chris." I said. Alex looked impressed. I felt a fluttering feeling in my stomach and gasped. "Are you okay, babe?" Alex asked. I nodded yes.

"I'm fine. Wait, on second thought, schedule an ultrasound with Eliza." I said. Alex hurried off to schedule one.

&@&+%&@&(%&@&%+

"Storm, you're pregnant. Only about three weeks along." she said. I gasped. You can be pregnant through a coma? Apparently. "Wow." I said. Eliza laughed at me. "Is that all you can say?" she asked. I nodded. "I've been pregnant before, it's just that I'm surprised to find out I am." Eliza nodded, understanding.

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry I forgot to mention it, but there is only one more chapter after this! Please keep rereading it.

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!