Home Again (6)

Storm's POV

     Ping. Ping. Ping. My message alert went off on my laptop, waking me up. I opened it up and checked.

To: BlueStormCloud@hotmail.com

From: StarAlphaJ@Outlook.com

Storm. It's me. I'm sorry okay! Please, just come back to me. With our daughter. I miss you and love you both. I will be able to find you one day. Then we will combine our packs. We will be the strongest Alpha pair in the country.

Your loving Alpha Mate,

                                           Jeremiah Rogers

    I snorted. I deleted his message and blocked any from his account in the future. This dickwad had his chance and he blew it. I'm not the kind of person who often gives second chances. Just then the fasten seatbelt sign lit up. I buckled up Evie's, then mine. I woke her up.

     "Back home, Mamá?" She asked. I nodded yes.

     We rushed through the airport and got out relatively quickly. I found my car, which I had left there two weeks ago with the pay needed, and drove back to our apartment. The Spanish streets were a relaxing and familiar sight to me.  My apartment building soon became within sight.

   I unlocked the door and Evie ran to her bedroom to put on pajamas. I did the same and checked my email one last time.

To: BlueStormCloud@hotmail.com

From: GreenKellaLove@Outlook. com

That's great! Thanks for the help Storm. Do you think you could keep producing my music? I would love it if you could.

-Kella

     I typed back my reply.

To: GreenKellaLove@Outlook.com

From: BlueStormCloud@hotmail.com

Sure Kella. It wouldn't be a problem for me.

-Storm

   I could hear Evie's pattering feet as she got closer. She burst into the room a second later.

     "Mamá, ¿me pueden meter en?" (Mama, can you tuck me in?) she asked. I nodded and lead her back to bed. I tucked her under the covers, the hugged and kissed her goodnight.

     " Buenas noches querida. Te quiero. Nos vemos en la mañana." (Goodnight Honey. I love you. See you in the morning.) I said quietly. From her werewolf hearing, she heard it.

     " Yo también te quiero, Mamá." She replied. (Love you too, Mamá.) She replied. I soon went to bed myself.

     The next day, we unpacked our things and life returned to normal. I was a little pissed at Jeremiah's message, (The nerve of that man!) but otherwise was fine. I helped Kella record three more songs and was given a raise from my boss, Mr. Alexander.

_____________________________________________________________________

     Jeremiah's POV

     I opened my laptop and envisioned the message back from my mate. Yes, I love you. I'll come back, you get rid of Lydia, and we'll have as many babies as you'd like and I'll obey your every command. I can't bear to leave you again and I never meant the things I said. I expected something along those lines. Until I checked my email.

     Message failed to send to recipient. You have been blocked by BlueStormCloud@hotmail.com Was on my screen. I gaped. I knew Storm still loved me, I mean, I am a great guy. How could you not? And I was an Alpha, who doesn't want to be an Alpha's mate?

     You're being conceited, you idiot. My wolf, Cronos, said in my head. I hadn't heard from him since before the wedding.

Nice to hear from you, Cronos. I replied.

Storm won't forgive you, you know.

Yeah right. I've read books and the girl always forgives the guy.

You're an idiot!

Am not!

Are too!

Am not!

Are too!

Ugh. You're such a dick.

And where do you think I get it from? You.

     I closed off our connection. I would get Storm back and she would forgive me. Simple as that.

_____________________________________________________________________

Wow. Anyone else ready to throttle Jeremiah? I know I want to. The guy's got a thick head.

W.L.W

Vote! Follow! Comment!

Edited 2/2/15