Chapter 1

So this is a new story.. and i kinda just came up with the idea. and yes it's a werewolf.. i tried not to.. but i couldn't help it.. and i won't be unploading this often.. maybe like once a month until i finish my other story.. and i might come back and change this up or something.. but idk yet

Chapter 1

I sighed as the cool breeze hit my bare shoulders making me shiver slightly but nonetheless, I enjoyed the breeze. We hadn’t had a nice day like this in weeks and this is normal in this town. It usually rains about 300 days in the year so with this great weather, students buzzed around the school in search of their friends to go hang out with.

“There is my giddy best friend I absolutely love and adore,” my best friend, Kit, happily cheered as she started walking next to me.

“What do you want?” I narrowed my eyes at her suspiciously when she stopped walking.

Her eyes opened wider for a more innocent appearance. “What makes you think I want anything?” Her voice was slightly higher than usual meaning I was correct when I said she was pulling the innocent act.

“What did you do?” I stared at her suspiciously. It’s either one or the other and I prepared myself for what was about to come.

This is usually what Kit does when she either wants money or something from me, or she got into major trouble where I knew I would have to get in trouble with her so I could join her in detention. This routine probably happens three out of five times during the school week.

“Can I borrow twenty bucks?” she asked sheepishly pushing a strand of her red hair behind her pierced ears. Her definition of borrow is you get the money and in return get a hug- no money back.

“I didn’t get paid yet,” I gave her -what I hoped to be- an apologetic look. She’s been taking my money for years and even though I’ve had a job for a good five years, I still don’t have enough for college.

“You suck,” she stuck out her tongue showing me her silver piercing.

“Is that new?” I pointed to her tongue trying to change the topic.

“The piercing?” I nodded. “Yeah. I got it last weekend when you were too busy with your little brother,” she feigned anger.

Chuckling, we sat down at the bench next to the flag pole. It was usually where we came after school- rain or shine. The flag was halfway down the pole, and I didn’t bother to try and rack my brain for why. The day was too nice to even be thinking.

“Truth or dare?” Kit suddenly asked over the loud commotion of the other students leaving the school. This was another thing we usually did; play truth or dare after school. It’s usually what gets us in trouble half the time.

“Truth,” I took the safe route.

“Always the easy way out,” she muttered under her breath.

“Hey!” I pretended to be upset. “I sometimes pick dare!” I slapped her arm playfully.

“Yeah, sometimes,” she sent me a pointed look. Instead of answering, I waited for her to come up with a question. “Okay,” she announced as she slapped her hands on her pale legs. “Yes or no? Did Johnny Petree ask you out?”

I scowled at the question. “Does it matter whether or not he did?” As she raised an eyebrow, I knew I had to answer. “Yes,” I sighed dejectedly.

She let out a loud laugh causing people near us to stop talking and look at her. “That is gold!” she yelled as she pretended to wipe a tear from her eye.