Chapter 19

Bianca's P.O.V.

I jumped up from my bed, my breathing heavy and my clothes covered in sweat. The nightmare seemed so real. I quickly get up from my bed just to make sure it was a dream.

I make my way into the hallway and into Maria's room. I open the door quietly and tiptoe in. I move toward her bed to see that her laying on the bed. I see her breathing but I'm not convinced. That dream scared the hell out of me.

I poke Maria's arm and get a groan as a response. Thank god, I can't afford to lose someone else. I leaned down and kiss her on the forehead. "I love you" I whisper before I leave her alone.

Closing the door to her room I walked downstairs into the kitchen to get a glass of water. After drinking it I walked back upstairs into my room and checked my phone for the time. It read 5:58, might as well stay awake.

Since my nightmare decided to wake me up I decided I would make breakfast. After everything that Maria has done for me I decided to make breakfast for her. Also I don't want her in the kitchen and the fact that Antonio is due any minute now.

I put the plate of eggs, bacon, biscuits, hash browns, and waffles and the kitchen table. You're probably wondering why I cooked so much stuff, but to be honest Maria eats almost as much as Niall. It still shocks me how much he eats for someone of his size.

After setting up the table, I go back upstairs and get ready for school. After getting dressed and doing my hair I make my down stairs again. This time I was met with Maria scoffing down her waffles. "Are they good?" I asked her. since her mouth was full of waffles, she just nodded her head.

I pulled out my phone to see what time it was, 7:04 it read. as much as I hate this, it was time for me to go. Today's the day I start my plan. I really hope this doesn't end up like my dream.

After kissing Maria on the cheek and telling her I love her I exit the kitchen. I walk into the living room to retrieve my keys and backpack. I walk out the door and start my journey to school.

I get out of my Range Rover and make my way inside the building. I walk down the hallway to my locker. "Hi." Alison says as I open my locker and put my things in. "Hi. Today is the day." I say turning back to her. when I entered my first class, I spent the time doodling and thinking of how this plan could go.

I'm really thinking about going back home and checking on Maria. What if Zayn had some secret recorder or some type of camera in my house? Okay Bianca now you definitely lost you mind.

I spent the rest of my classes like this. Thinking of things that Zayn could have possibly put in my house. Zayn has really messed up my mind, ever since this claim shit happened.

By the time we got to lunch I just wanted to go outside and smoke a cigarette. I'll do that after I pretend that I don't hate Zayn Malik. I didn't bother getting a tray, because I'll probably end up throwing it up anyway.

As it gets closer to the time that Zayn enters the lunch room and sits by me, my nervousness get worse. I really need a cigarette right now. Suddenly the lunch room becomes quiet, as Zayn, Niall, Harry, Louis, and Liam made their way to our table. Taking a deep breath I prepare myself for this moment.

I purposely left my jacket in my class, and trust me this cafeteria is cold. As Zayn made his way towards me. After about five minutes into lunch my teeth started to chatter, and I think Zayn noticed because he asked "Are you cold Bianca?" he asks me getting ready to give me his jacket.

"N-no I-I'm n-not c-cold." I said with my teeth chattering and my body shivering. I'm pretty a baby wouldn't believe me. After all there my teeth are chattering like crazy, I'm shivering, and chill bumps are covering my arms.

Seeing right through my lie Zayn pulled of his jacket and put it around me. I feel kind of bad for Zayn. I take that back, I hope he freezes to death so he can leave me alone.

I'm still cold and here comes one of the side-effects of being cold is drowsiness. Even though I have Zayn's jacket, my brain is still saying "sleep, sleep". The more that I think about it part of my plan was to be extra affectionate, towards Zayn.

Finally listening to my brain I lean my head on Zayn's shoulder. I'm pretty sure we still have about 50 minutes left of lunch. I close my eyes and wait to be surrounding by darkness.

Thankfully Zayn wasn't in my dream. Papa was still here and everyone was happy. I didn't constantly have to worry what was going to happen. I was happy and actually and didn't have to stress about anything.

My dream is short lived because someone had to awaken me. I really didn't want to wake up because this I need a dream like this after that dream last night.

Seeing as I didn't respond the person decided to shake me. I know that this isn't Alison or Ethan because they know that I hate being shaken. Since I'm already annoyed I elbow the person in the stomach.

I 'wake up' when I hear them groan. If they wouldn't have shook me then they probably wouldn't be in pain right now. I lift my head up and notice that the person I elbowed was Zayn.

"I told you she didn't like to be shaken." Ethan said. I look over to Alison to see here laughing along with Niall. I wish I would've seen his face so I could laugh along with them.

"You should have listened to him." I say turning back at Zayn. His face still hold a painful expression. I guess I elbowed him really hard. I wish I could see that face every time I see him.

"Why did you wake me up?" I asked Zayn. "You better have a good reason, if you don't then I won't hesitate to kick you where it hurt the most." I added. I meant it it you woke me up you better had a pretty damn good reason.

"Um... Your phone was ringing and plus it's time to go. The bells going to ring any minute now." he said. "Oh" I responded.

My phone was ringing, who would call me at school? I can't think of anyone who would call me except... Maria. What if she's in labor?

I pull out my phone to see that Maria did indeed call me. I dial her number and wait a couple minutes for her to answer.

"Maria what's wrong?" I asked. I really hope that Maria isn't in labor. I do t think I can get out of school for this. Or it could be something. Maybe she has a late birthday present for me, after all she did eat all my cake. It wasn't that long ago, just two weeks.

"Oh nothing" she said before I heard a long string of intense inhaling and exhaling . Maria has never been a good liar. "Cut the mess Maria I know you're in labor."I call her out. She could at least just told me.

"Okay, okay!!! I'm in labor. It be a couple of hours until the action happens." She tells. Now I can relax a little bit. I tell her I'll see her later.

After I hang up my phone I look at the clock and notice that I'm 10 minutes late for class. I also notice that everyone has left the cafeteria. Jerks. I get up and quickly make my way to my locker.

______________________________

Zayn's P.O.V.

Bianca has no clue that I know about her little plan. That time we were at her house I put little microphones throughout her house.

She should know better than this. She saw what I did to her dad and look where he is, oh yeah that's right he's dead. I already have the boys at the hospital taking care of business.

Ed is a studying to become a doctor and he's going to pay little Maria and whatever that baby's name is a visit. She's lucky I love her because trust me I would kill her whole family, but being the nice person that I am, I'll save her brother.

I can't wait to see her reaction. I can just hear her now, "Why? Zayn why? I hate you. I've never did anything to deserve this. Why did you chose my of all people to claim?" And blah, blah, blah.

______________________________

A/N: this is my longest chapter. I took me 4 hours today and about 1 hour Monday and one Tuesday. Three days. This chapter has 1,514 and 36 paragraphs. I hope you enjoy this super long chapter. :)