Chapter 8

Bianca's P.O.V.

I opened my mouth to respond I was cut off by the sound of sirens. Who the heck called the police

"Run!" Leo yelled.

Everyone dropped what they had and took off running. We've never been caught before and we were going to be now. We ran out of the ally way and our separate ways.

I always said that if we get caught I would go to the park.

I started to make my way to the park but stopped when I heard someone called my name.

"Bianca! Bianca wait." I immediately knew who was calling me Zayn.

"What do you want Zayn? I really don't want to talk to you right now."

"Please let me explain myself."

"What could you possibly want to explain? The fact that your a jerk? The fact that you threatened me and my family?" Who does he think he is? After that stunt he pulled, I don't think I want to be on the same continent as Zayn.

I sat down on the bench and reached in my pocket then I realized that I didn't have my phone.

Zayn sat beside me and sighed.

"Why do you do it?" I looked at him confused.

"What?"

"Why do you smoke?

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Please? I won't tell I promise."

"Okay. It happened in the summer before 12th grade."

Flashback

I walked through the crowded house.

Everyone was dancing on each other or had red cups in their hands. I made my way over to the kitchen and grabbed a red cup. As I drank it down the familiar taste of school taste of ran down my throat.

I looked around for my boyfriend at the time Andrew. After a while of searching I finally found him.

"Hello sexy." I whispered in his ear.

"Hey babe. I'm surprised you came. I thought you were grounded."

"I snuck out. They never check my room."

"Let's go to another room shall we."

I already knew what he wanted. I really wasn't in the mood and I was going to tell him in a nice way. I knew the way Andrew could be, what he wants he gets.

He raped me. I told him no and he didn't listen.

______________________________

A couple of weeks later I found out that I was pregnant. I told Andrew and he blamed me for it. He broke up with me and started dating my best friend. What a jerk.

I don't know what's going to happen. I told my parents what happened and they supported me. With the support of papá and Maria I decided to keep the baby.

That decision changed when I had a miscarriage.

I wasn't the same after that. I just wanted to forget everything. I wanted to forget me being raped, me being pregnant, my boyfriend breaking up with me for my best friend everyone.

I started parties every night to get drunk. My papá would always say 'your going to get in trouble one of these days.'

I started to get into a lot of fights. When ever someone would say anything about Andrew I would beat the crap out of them.

Eventually everyone knew not to mention Andrew or Chloe.

I got expelled from school. My parents were pretty ticked. Since I didn't have to go to school I spend my days getting drunk.

My parents got tired of me partying and coming home drunk. The told me if I came home again they would kick me out. If I can't drink then I can't forget what happened.

Someone, I forgot who introduced me cigarettes. It helped me forget. I didn't go to school so I wasn't constantly reminded of my past. I only smoked cigarettes and drink when I thought of it.

I got enrolled in another school and I guess some people knew me because they would remind me of what happened.

People kept reminding me about it and I started fighting again. I got expelled from another school.I only had three weeks left so I couldn't go to a new one. I spent the rest of my days at my house.

Soon everyone in Phoenix knew about me. We moved to Miami and I started a new life here.

Papá told me that is I got expelled from this school I would kicked out of the house. That's why everyone thinks that's I'm such a good student.

I only smoke to get drunk when I'm stressed or when I'm reminded.

______________________________

"So there's your answer."

"Wow! I'm shocked."

Of course he is. No one expects a 'nerd' to smoke cigarettes and drink. I knew I shouldn't have told him.

"Is it so hard to believe that?"

"Because you seem so innocent."

"That's why I don't tell anyone. I know people will judge me."

"But I didn't me-"

"Yes you did. Everyone's a critic."

"No. I just mean that you look like a person who stays at home and studies."

"You know what. I don't have time for you to tell me who you think I am because last time I checked your name wasn't Bianca."

With that I get up from he bench and walk home.

______________________________

So yesterday I had 290 reads and now I have now I have 351. I can't tell you how happy and thankful I am.

I will try to update tomorrow.

Love you guys.