Chapter 11

WARNING: SHORT.

Bianca P.O.V.

"Bianca wake up." Alison yelled. She decided to stay the until today(Monday) so she wouldn't have to walk to school.

I literally rolled out of bed and curled into a ball. "I don't want to get up. Just leave me here." I groaned. I don't want the weekend to be over. I mean who wants to wake up at 7:00 in the morning.

"If you don't get your lazy butt up I'm going I'm going to drag you." Alison threatened.

"I hate you." I got of the floor and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I got dressed and got my backpack.

"Are you ready?" Alison asked me. I really don't want to go. I guess I have to go in order to get good grades.

"Yeah. I guess."

I grabbed my phone and keys; Alison followed me. Right before we made it to the door Alison stopped. I turned around going her a confused look.

"What are we eating for breakfast?" I totally forgot about breakfast. As hearing my thought my stomach starting to growl.

We made our way to McDonald's and got breakfast burritos and hashbrowns. We made our way to the school. After we finished our breakfast and went to my locker.

I made my way to my locker to find Zayn there. I really don't have time for his mess early this morning. I made my way closer to boy leaning on my locker. This is the main reason I didn't want to go to schools today.

"What do you want Zayn?" I asked annoyed. He turned around and looked at me with that stupid looking smirk on his face. I wish I could just punch him I the face and maybe that smirk will go away. Thanks to papá I can't fight or I get kicked out of the house.

"I just wanted to you and that pretty face of yours." He said.

"Whatever. Can you move so I can get to my locker." I looked at the clock and noticed thy I only had 5 minutes until class started. Unfortunately for me it takes 4 minutes for me to get to class. Maybe if I run I can make it.

"Sure thing princess." He said moving our of my way. I'm so happy he was cooperating today. After I got the stuff and ran to class. Luckily I had a minute to spare.

______________________________

Lunch

Zayn was acting really weird today. He kept smirking at me. I don't know did he do something? Alison noticed to.

"Why does Malik keep smirking at you. Did you guys have kiss or something." She asked smirking. Oh my god. Did she really just ask that.

"No. We didn't do anything. The only time I talked to him was when he was leaning against my locker."

After about 5 minutes of conversation Zayn and his gang show up. Zayn takes his usual seat by me and Niall by Zayn, harry by Niall, Liam by Harry and Louis by Liam.

"Hi Bianca. Are you having a nice day?" Zayn asks. Why wouldn't I be having a nice day? Why is he acting so weird?

"Yeah I'm having a good day why?" Before I could answer the intercom came on.

"BIANCA Gonzalez please come to the front office. Again Bianca Gonzalez please come to the front office."

I looked at Alison with a look of confusion. Why would I being to the office. Nothing happened, I didn't do anything. Oh no what if something happened with papá? "I don't know" she mouthed.

I looked at Zayn and again that famous smirk appeared. Whatever happened he caused. He's going to get it good when I find out.

"What did you do?"

"I told you, you would accept this claim one way or another and here's my way to make sure of it." God I hate him.

I got up from the table and made my way to the office. When I got there I saw someone who I never expected to there.

______________________________

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had a essay and project to do. I won't update until Saturday. Thanks for so many reads and votes. Comment and tell me who you think is in the office.

BTW this is the quickest I have ever written a chapter. I wrote this in an hour(normally takes 3 hours. I hope it makes sense.