Chapter 4

Edited: November 25, 2014

As soon as Bianca got home she searched for her papá. She soon found him in the kitchen reading a book. "Papá I'm going to have someone over so I can help him with Spanish. Is that okay?"

Her dad looked up from his book and up at her. "Bianca do you really think that I will let a person come over to the house when you are grounded." She thought about, and her answer was of course not. She was still determined to do this since Zayn would be the only person visiting her for two weeks.

"But papá he has three weeks to get help and he's going to be here in about 15 minutes. Please I'll keep me busy since I can't do crap for the next two weeks."

"Wait did you say 'he going to be here in about 15 minutes' Bianca I swear he better be depending on this tutoring in order to pass that class."

"Papá I promise I just helping him with Spanish. His friend said that since I knew Spanish and I didn't even want to help him but then I remember how I got grounded and I thought that helping him would give me something to do for the next few days."

"Look Bianca I don't really-" papá was cut off by the sound of knocking on the door. She walked out the kitchen and answered the door. She couldn't have thought of a better time for Zayn to come. Hopefully he's not as Alison described him to be.

"Did you bring the stuff I told you to, because of you didn't you might as well go back to your house and get it." She asked him making sure he had his things before letting him her house.

"Don't worry Bianca I got. Thanks for helping me. I really appreciate it."

"Yeah whatever. Come in." She said opening the door wider so he could enter. As Zayn took a seat on the couch I heard papá come out of the kitchen. "Bianca ¿quién es este?"(Bianca, who is this?")

She guessed her papá said it in Spanish because Zayn was bad in it.

"Papá eso es Zayn la persona que estoy tutorías en español." (Dad, that's Zayn the person I'm tutoring in Spanish.)

He looked away from Bianca and glared at Zayn with a look of disgust."así, no me gusta él." (Well I don't like him)

She could help but laugh. "No me gusta él tampoco" (I don't like him either)

"We'll nice to meet you Zayn. I'm Bianca's papá."

"Nice to meet you too."

With that her papá went upstairs.

"Let's get started."

______________________________

After 2 hours of teaching Zayn she managed to teach him "como estas(how are you), hola mi nombre es Zayn(hello my name is Zayn) and a couple of other things.

Looking at the clock she noticed that it was 6:30 and Maria was calling her to cook dinner. In their house everyone has a day to cook dinner and today just happened to be Bianca's day. "Bianca, come in here and cook dinner. You know today is your day and and I don't care that you have a guest."

"¿ De verdad tengo que preparar la cena hoy?" (Do I really have to cook dinner today?)

"Se puede cocinar bien la cene de esta noche o cocinar para el resto de la semana."( you can either cook dinner tonight or cook it for the rest of the week.)

"Fine." she grumbles as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed what was needed for the meal.

"Bianca are you going to ask your friend to stay for dinner." Bianca groaned Maria just had to say something. The last thing she wanted was for Zayn to have dinner with them.

"Zayn would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked not even waiting his answer before going back into the kitchen to cook dinner.

"Sure. I would love to stay for dinner. Gracias."

After a while she finished making quesadillas, rice, and beans.

"Maria, papá dinner's ready. I made quesadillas, rice, and beans!!"

______________________________

While Bianca was preparing dinner he got a phone call from Niall.

Zayn:Hello?

Niall:Zayn so how is everything going at Bianca's?

Zayn: I guess. She doesn't know this but I understand everything that she's saying. Why did you say I was failing Spanish?

Niall:Because you like her and what's a better way for her to accept your claim than to spend three weeks with her.

Zayn:Your right. I'm staying over her house for dinner. I like a girl who can cook.

Niall:Lucky you got a girl who can cook for you. All I got is my mum.

Zayn:Remember she's not my girl yet. She still has 29 days.

Niall:Oh yeah. Well look I gotta go. I'll see you later.

Zayn: Yeah bye mate.

Niall:Bye.

With that they hung up. He spent the rest time looking through his photos. After a while he came picture he absolutely dreaded. The one with him and his dad. He's the reason why Zayn is like this. He's the reason why he's a screw up.

He was interrupted of his thoughts by Bianca announcing that she was done. "Maria, papá dinner's ready. I made quesadillas, rice, and beans!!" They made their way into the kitchen and started to eat. He wanted to lie but he couldn't, Bianca can cook.

"Bianca this is really, really good." He complimented her. When he said that he could have sworn that he saw her blush a little.

"Thanks." She answered looking down at her plate. After they finished Bianca grabbed the plates and went to the sink to wash them.

"Thank you for dinner Mrs. Gonzalez, it was nice to meet you Mr. Gonzalez."

"Your welcome" Mrs. Gonzalez said smiling at him.

"Yeah you too" Mr. Gonzalez replied giving a small smile. With that he left the house.

______________________________
I hope you like this chapter. I would love to know what you think of this chapter. Please comment and vote and let me know. :) I can't believe that it's been a year since midnight memories.