Chapter 10- Unity Lovebell the Best Friend

Hello old and new readers I was rereading this story today and I thought to myself. I kept you guys waiting too long already must of you are like I want more please more!!! I'm sorry for not uploading I've been busy with school and in-between those few hours I get I was typing here and there. I got a new story up that most of you have read it is called Blinded by One Direction It is doing good so far and I hope it can get bigger. By June I should be uploading a new story that is not going to be a fan fiction but a story I created myself and also by the the year 2013 I will have another new story up that is too not a fan fiction. Before I let you read this long waited chapter I have two more news The Bieber Status should be uploaded  tomorrow or next weekend also Blinded by One Direction may be uploaded tomorrow or Monday hopefully :) Okay I'm done so enjoy chapter 10!!!! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diana POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

I carefully made my way up the stairs making sure not to trip going up them since that is a habit of mine since I was little. The carpet stairs did not make any noises as I walked up them unlike the ones at Dad's house whom screeched every three steps. When I reached the top of the steps I counted the doors starting from the left, the sixth door was my target so I walked up to the door. I lifted my small hand making it into a fist and was about to knock when someone touched my arm. The person brought my hand down and moved in front of me grabbing hold of the door knob.

"Damon we can't just walk in that is rude." I told the dark haired man in front of me.

"You say it like I care," Damon said calmly turning his head around to give me a dazzling smile, his light blue eyes hard.

"You have amazing manners Mr. Salvatore." I told him sarcastically giving him my most winning smile. Damon smiled sarcastically and turned his his head back around, opening the door. Damon had no manners he just pushed the door open like he was the boss not even showing a bit of respect for my sister or his brother who was kind enough to take care of Heather. When the door was pushed open I witnessed something my innocent eyes should have not seen, Stefan and Heather were in an intense make-out session with him on top of her and her fingers tangled in his hair. I had the sudden urge to puck, now I know how Alaric felt when he walked in on Jeremy and me kissing. I turned to look at Damon's face to see if he had the same expression but he didn't instead his face showed no expression, I could feel that he was hurt and was envious even though he did not show it. Heather and Stefan toke noticed of the rude door opening and broke away from each other turning their heads to the door.

"Heather." Damon spoke calmly looking at my sister and his brother with a look of disgust on his face.

"Stefan," I said as my mind started putting puzzles together. Stefan and Elena are dating after going through a few hard months of fighting for each other this little thing could break them up. Also, this could ruin Elena and Heather's friendship maybe even my sister's friendship with Bonnie, Caroline and everyone else. Heather looked at me her beautiful blue, green eyes staring at me with sadness in them as she realized what just happened.

"Well this is awkward. I just came to give you Happy Bear and your favorite blanket. Also, Unity wanted to meet you since she wasn't able to when she got here." I told her walking into the room handing her the bear and blanket, an awkward Stefan had gotten up and walked out the room.

"Thank you Diana and I would love to meet Unity. Where is she?" Heather asked pushing her blond hair out of her face.

"Downstairs. UNITY!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs I waited a few seconds but no answer.

"UNITY!!!!" I yelled again Heather covered her ears a pained look on her face. Still no answer I'm really starting to get frustrated.

"This girl I swear UNITY!!!!!" I called my best friend's name one more time I heard her heels running up the stairs. A minute later my best friend stood at the door an alarmed look on her face.

"Where is the fire?" she asked her lagoon blue eyes alarmed.

"No fire. Unity this is my sister Heather Song, Heather this is my best friend Unity Lovebell." I introduced the two girls I looked at my sister who had a fake smile on her eyes showed she was disgusted with the girl in the door frame. Unity had her usually sweet smile on and her eyes were friendly. To an outsider Unity looks like a bit of a emo slut because of the way she dressed, but Unity is neither she is a sweet girl that wouldn't hurt a fly or sleep with someone she didn't at least get the chance to get to know. Unity's colors for today were blue and black; she has on a blue corset with a black lace design, tight black skinny jeans, blue ribbon heels, a black sweater, and black + blue stripped no finger gloves. In her bleached white hair she had a rhinestone blue bow, around her pale skinned neck she had a necklace that said Geek in scrabble letters, and from her ears she had a pair of Lego blue earrings dangling. Unity's style was a funky and this was not acceptable by my older sister.

"Hi Heather It is really nice to meet you." Unity told my sister a sweet smile still on her red lipstick lips. She blinked her heavily coated mascara and eyeliner contact blue eyes; Unity's real eye color is not blue they are green like mine.

"Please to meet you too Unity," Heather said through gritted teeth.

"Okay now that you've met and Heather has her stuff let us go to Jessica's house like we told Dad we will be staying at tonight. Goodnight Heather feel better I'll see you tomorrow." Diana told her sister walking out of the room and grabbing Unity's hand.

"Bye Heather!" Unity called while I dragged her down the stairs. We walked to the front door and got into the waiting taxi.

"Sorry for taking so long my sister talks a bit too much." I told the taxi driver and her began to pull out of the Salvatore home, driving to the next address.

"Diana your sister doesn't like me." Unity stated the obvious when we had gotten onto the road.

"She doesn't know you yet give it time Heather will like you." I told her giving her a reasuring smile. I hope Heather will learn to like or love Unity as much as I do my best friend deserves the best.

"I hope she does too," Unity said as if she had read my mind. I just looked at her confused but shook it off must have said it out load instead of in my mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is the end of chapter 10! I hope you all like it even though it was a bit blah What do you think  of Unity? Comment bellow with your opinion. Picture of the lovely and sweet Unity Lovebell on the side along with her outfit---> 

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, RECOMMEND, AND SMILE ON!!!!! :D