Chapter 7- Jessica's Dirty Secret

Hello readers I have decided to upload today. I have a ton of Homework but I can finish later I have to take the PSAT tommorow. I'm scared the test is really hard but than again it is a 11th grade test and I'm only in the 8th but I'm smart I'll survive. If you want to know why I've become so MIA is for two reasons and they are school and boys both so distracting! I plan to upload twice or three times a month but not all on the same story. Anyways...Thanks for reading and staying with me. Here is chapter 7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------------

Diana's POV

--------------------

I watched my sister hit Jeremy on the arm and started laughing. They didn't hear me thank god. I tried to hear what they were saying but couldn't because they were talking so low. I decided not to struggle too much knowing Heather will tell me in the car. I started looking around the Gym and saw the blond girl I almost punched this morning walk into the gym and walk towards that jock she was sitting on this morning. She quicky kissed him on the lips and he wrapped his arms around her waist. She started looking around the Gym and stopped when she saw me. Lifting one of her perfect manicured hands she motioned me to come to her. I looked behide me to see if anyone was there and no one was. I looked back at the blond girl and pointed at myself. Jessica i think her name was nodded her head and motioned for me to come over again. I eventually decide what the heck it is not going to kill me and skipped like a little girl towards her.

"Hello." I said calmly looking at her rocking on my feet.

"Hi Diana, How has you first day been?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

"Great actually! Today I in class there was... and wait I forgot your not my sister or mother or dad or boyfriend or even friend so I really don't have to tell you. I don't even know your name." I told her flat out. I'm not one of those opened books kind of girl no that is my best friend; Angelina back home in New Jersey's job. I watched the twinkle in her blue eyes go out and she became serious.Than the blonde girl in front of me pushed the comment out of her mind and forced a fake smile on her face.

"Sorry Diana. My name is Jessica Martinez and I'm sorry for my little intrusion. When I first met you you reminded me a lot of me when I first moved her last year. I thought if we became friends maybe you could help me become myself again. I'm going to let you in on a little secret do you mind?" Jessica asked she was acting extremely poilet and I was sort of buying it.

"All is forgiven and sure you can tell me anything you like." I caught what I just said when I saw Jessica eyes light up and started cursing myself out in my head. If people were not around I would really bang my head on the wall. I have my blonde moments I guess. Poor blonde people always automatically classified as dumb. Jessica had snaped me out of my thoughts when she had quickly hugged me which she most diffently recieved a confused look for me.

"Sorry I'm just glad that you said that. Alright I want to tell you that when I moved here I was exactly like you untill I met Lucy what you thought of me this morning exactly who she was. Lucy changed me around and when she died in a plane crash with her grandparents her two followers started following me around and I was forced to become this. I really hate it though I want to go back to being Jessica not Lucy! Do you think you can help me and no one knows this so please keep it a secret untill I'm Jessica again?" Jessica asked with watery eyes. She dabed her eyes with a tissue paper making sure not to ruin her makeup. I thought about what she said over in my head and agreed to help her but if this is a prank I'm kicking her ass for actually making me feel pity for her.

"Fine I'll help you and will keep this a secret but I'm warning you now if this is a trick i'm going to kick your ass." I said warning her in the most serious voice I could muster.

"No this is not I joke I swear and thank you so much Diana! If you want I can drive you home?" she offered I shook my head softly and put a small smile on.

"No I have to ride back with my sister but you can walk me to the office I have to drop some papers off." I told her. Jessica nodded her head and ran to the bleachers as quickly as she could in heels. I giggled and watched as she grabbed my stuff and brought them over.

"Thank you!" I thanked her taking my things from her. She mouthed 'Your Welcome' and we walked out the Gym towards the office. I told her a bit about myself and she told me a little too about her. Jessica walked with me into the office and I handed all my papers to the same desk clerk from this morning who seemed to have gotten over Heather and me. She gave me a student ID card and a small form my dad had to fill. I thanked the clerk and walked out the office Jessica right behind me. When we reached the front of the school we gave each other a quick hug and said our goodbyes. I walked over to Heathers car and noticed she still was not here. Three minutes later I saw Heather and Jeremy walk out the school pushing each other like two little kids. Heather went to give Jeremy a hug but he noticed me and walked away. I pretended to be looking at the floor so when he came over I would pretend I didn't see anything. I felt presure against my body and a finger lift my chin up forcing me to look up into Jeremy's big brown eyes. He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. He kissed me again a little harder and deepened the kiss. I reached up and pushed his chest not wanting to make Heather feel left out. I kissed him one more time and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You coming over with your sister later?" he asked and I shook my head.

"I think I'll stay home with my Dad I haven't spent time with him in a while so I'll see you tommorow." I told him giving him a kiss and pushing him off of me getting into the car. Jeremy gave Heather a quick hug and she got into the car. We waved goodbye at him and Heather started the car pulling out of the school. The ride was the same from this morning only this time Heather had blasted "Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato as loud as it could go and me and Heather singing horrible. We can both play the Piano and Drums but when it comes to singing we suck ass we inherited our Fathers vocal chords bah! That is sucks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I like this Chapter I bet no one thought Jessica had that secret?! If you think Jessica is playing a prank on Jessica comment and if you think she is telling the truth vote. Simple enough ok thanks for reading and you know what to do so thank you again for staying with me and have a good week. Pic on the side of Jessica Martinez ->