Chapter 3- Bonnie Bennett and Elena Gilbert

I'ma try to upload once a week so if I don't it is because I am busy. Alright enough with my talking here is chapter 3. 

--------------------

Heather's POV 

--------------------- 

I've been walking in this hallway for god knows how long trying to find one free person. As I walked I passed kissing couples and snotty groups of teens that thought they were too cool for school. When I found my locker I took off my sweater and put it in my locker along with iPod. I stared into my locker and tried to remember my combination and locker number. I closed my locker and turned around to notice a girl with light chocolate brown skin and dark brown hair, alone leaning on her locker looking at her schedule. I thought it over in my head if I should go up to her and ask her if she could help me find my classes. I eventually decided to go up to her; the girl looked friendly and looked sensible. I took a deep breath and walked to the girl. When I reached her she had back towards me. Tapping her on the shoulder she twirled around probably expecting someone she knew. When she realized I was not I was no one she knew the girl put on a big smile. I gave her one back and extended my arm towards her. 

"Hi my name is Heather Song, I'm new here and was wondering if I could ask you a question?" I said in a professional way letting her know that I did not expect us to become friends that exact day or ever. 

"Why would you want to ask a question when you already did?" She asked. My mouth dropped and I realized what she meant. She saw my expression and giggled. 

"I'm joking! I always wanted to say that to someone. I'm Bonnie Bennett and you can ask me anything you want." Bonnie said in a friendly tone smiling. I smiled back and she shook my still extended arm. 

“Nice to meet you Bonnie! The question I wanted to ask you was if you know where room 711 is?" I asked putting an innocent face on. Bonnie laughed and nodded her head. 

"Of course I know where that class is it is my homeroom too. Do you mind if I compare our schedules?" she asked. Nodding my head, I handed her my schedule. She took it and as soon as she did a sweet voice yelled her name from behind me. Bonnie looked at the girl who called her and put on a big smile. I turned around to see a slim girl with straight light brown hair and almost tan skin a few feet away from us. The girl ran up to us and hugged Bonnie. Bonnie hugged her back and smiled. 

"Hey Elena!" Bonnie said excitedly. Elena let go of her and saw me all quiet. She smiled a friendly smile and stepped closer to me still smiling. I started to get nerves was Elena one of those mean popular girls? I thought it over in my head and then the pretty tall girl spoke. 

"Hi I'm Elena Gilbert! You must be the new girl." she said extending her hand. I looked at it like it was a dead rat. Bonnie and Elena noticed how I was looking at Elena's hand and started laughing. 

"Relax she doesn't bite she may look mean, but she is not. Elena only is mean when it comes to someone messing with her friends and family." Bonnie said with a little giggles at the beginning. I nodded and shook Elena's hand. 

"I'm Heather Song and yes I'm the new girl I just moved in with my dad with my sister. Both our mothers had died in a fire at their job three weeks ago." I said holding back tears. Elena tilted her head down to the floor and looked back up at me her chocolate brown eyes glistening. 

"It is very brave of you to say that after three weeks have passed since your mother's death. I should know my parents passed away a year ago and it still hurts. Hey death happens it is hard but it happens." Elena said taking Bonnie and mine hands. 

"You just got to know that there will always be people there to help you out." Bonnie finished for Elena. I smiled nodding my head. I took in a deep breathes and as I did that Bonnie and Elena compared all of our schedules. They finished and gave me my schedule that had marks by each period on each day and who I had with it. I decided to look at today’s schedule. Looking at Monday it said... 

Monday- 

8:00 am - 8:30 am-- Homeroom-- 711 (Bonnie Elena) 

8:30 am - 10:30 am-- Math-- 684 (Matt Tyler) 

10:30 am - 11:30 am-- French-- 536 (Stefan) 

11:30 am - 12:00 pm-- Music-- 478 (Jeremy Caroline) 

12:00 pm - 1:00 pm-- LUNCH-- (All grades) 

1:00 pm- 2:00 pm-- History-- 385 (Elena Bonnie Caroline Stefan Matt) 

2:00 pm - 3:00 pm-- Gym-- 274 (Jeremy Tyler) 

When I finished reading my schedule for today I looked at my watch that I just noticed I had on. It read 7:58 am I looked at the two girls in front of me and showed them my watch. Elena and Bonnie looked at the watched and they made a run for it yelling ‘let's go’. I followed them and we made it to class just as the bell rang out of breathe. Elena and Bonnie went to their seats and I went up to the teacher's desk. I cleared my throat and the teacher looked up at me. 

"Why hello madam you must be Robert E. Lee high school's new junior? Your name is Heather Song right?" he asked and I nodded my head.  

"Well welcome I'm Mr. Brown and so sorry for your lost. Your father spoke to me when he came we are good friends." Mr. Brown said. I'm glad he mentioned he was friends with dad I was starting to get suspicious about how he knew about my mom. Stalker much, just kidding. 

"Thank you but please don't give me pity I know my mother has passed but it was all for the best. I miss her but I will not curl myself into a ball of grieve. Sorry for my outburst but it needed to be said. If you could please sign this paper for me I will sit down and not bother you only if it is called for." I spoke calmly I never spoke to anyone 6 years max older than me. Wow how moving can change a girl. I gave Mr. Brown my survey and he signed it giving it back. I thanked him and sat in a seat right next to Elena. I thought about Diana and how she was doing. 

----------------- 

Diana's POV 

----------------- 

After I left Heather I found my locker. It was right next to the school's mural. It was so beautiful. The mural was a picture of a March butterfly with inspiring words in its wings with many different color hands trying to touch the butterfly. At the side of the mural it said "Keep reaching for the most unbelievable things and one day you will catch it." I was so mesmerized by the mural that I didn't hear anyone walk behind me until someone whispered hi into my ear and I jumped back my heart beating 100000 times per second. I turned around quickly to see who my almost murder was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

oh sorry Clifthanger vote,comment, and recommend to your friends or fans. I have a little request I want at least 2 comments and 2 votes for I can upload the next chapter. Thank you for reading bye love ya!!!  

Pics of Elena (left) and Bonnie (right) on the side. 

Forever11 <3