Chapter 5- Lunch Time!

---------------------

Heather's POV

---------------------

The morning went pretty fast today I met alot of people. I saw Matt again but this time with his best friend Tyler who had a nice body. I also met Elena's hot ass boyfriend Stefan Salvatore and her very sexy younger brother Jeremy. Bonnie introduced me to Elena and her's best friend Caroline who was nice, but seemed a little bitchy. I spent the whole morning with at least one of them it was like I was the new toy that everyone wanted to play with. I hope that they won't desert me when something new comes cause that will suck. It was 5 minutes before the bell and I was in music class putting my instrument away. I choose to learn the guitar since my mom taught me piano before she died along with the harp. I loved music alot I hope that I can get up enough courage to play at the talent show at the end of the year. Elena had told me all about it in homeroom. I put my student guitar back in the cloest and grabbed my bookbag. I waved goodbye to Ms.Alexander and walked out the room to my locker. As I walked through the hallways I saw the same exact thing I saw in the morning. High School PDA is the worse mostly when you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend that sucked. I had neither but it didn't bother me weried. I reached my locker and opened it dumping all my books neatly along with my bookbag. I closed my locker and came face to face with Jeremy.

"Hi Jeremy!" I said cheerily like he didn't even scare me which he did. He gave me a confused look and stopped leaning on the lockers.

"Hi Heather, want me to show you to the cafeteria?" he asked smiling a sexy ass smile that made me melt. I nodded my head and he held out his arm. I was about to take it when the sweetest voice that I knew too well called Jeremy not recognizing me. We both turned around and saw my very pretty sister behide us with a small smile on her face.

"Hello beautiful!" Jeremy said to my sister which made my mouth drop. He walked the short distance between them and kissed her on the cheek. I cleared my throat and Diana looked at me with happy eyes. I wanted to know what was going on.

"Diana this is Heather my sister's new friend. She started today too and think you to have the same last name!" Jeremy introduced us like we just met and looked at Diana telling her to play along. She nodded her head and extended her hand.

"Diana Song it is a pleasure meeting you." she said politely like our mothers taught us. All four of us used to joke around alot and teach each other thing when we were both Tweens that stopped when I moved to New York and Diana New Jersey after that we became distant. Our mothers both worked for the same company in Pennsylvania. I took Diana's hand and looked into her green eyes.

"Heather Song feeling natural." I said in the same tone as Diana's. We looked at Jeremy and started cracking up. He looked confused and looked at both of us.

"Jeremy we already know each other we are SISTERS!" Diana and me yelled in unison and harmony. Jeremy's mouth dropped and Diana closed it.

"How you too look nothing alike?!" Jeremy asked yelling.

"Let's just say different mothers and our father's genes aren't strong he just gave us the same height and skin color." I said leaning on the locker, Diana doing the same. Jeremy nodded his head in realization and extended his hands to the both of us which we gladly took. He pulled us towards him and let go of our hands. He extended his right arm to Diana and she took it. Jeremy did the same with me with the other arm, I took it and he looked from side to side.

"Are you two beautiful ladies ready for me to escort you to lunch?" Jeremy asked. Diana and me nodded our heads. We started skipping through the hallways with Jeremy humming "we're off to see the wizard" and Diana and me laughing. When we reached the cafeteria we walked through the doubled doors still arm in arm their were alot of gasp followed by whispers. Diana and me unhooked ourselves from Jeremy and walked to the lunch line without a care in the world.

------------------

Diana's POV

-------------------

When we reached the cafeteria we walked through the doubled doors still arm in arm their were alot of gasp followed by whispers. Heather and me unhooked ourselves from Jeremy and walked to the lunch line without a care in the world. Shocking the lunch food here actually looked really good. I got a turkey club sandwich with a small fruit salad and Pepsi. Heather got the same thing except instead of Pepsi she got Sprint. Jeremy got a hamburger with an apple and 7UP. Heather paid for me and her food with the money dad gave us. We left Jeremy and walked to a table that had 6 people I didn't know. Heather sat down and ushered me to sit down next to her. At the table were so really good looking kids. I recognized Matt from this morning and gave me a smile the others, I was clueless. Then a girl that looked a little like Jeremy extended her hand telling me her name, it was Elena Gilbert and she was Jeremy's older sister. The hot boy sitting next to her was her boyfriend; Stefan Salvatore. On Elena's other side was a pixy like girl who was Elena's best friend Bonnie and next to Bonnie was her other best friend Caroline. Caroline was next to Tyler who turned out to be her boyfriend and next to Tyler was his best friend Matt. After everyone was introduced and everyone was comfortable we all started talking. Jeremy came and sat in the empty seat next to me and kissed me on the cheek there was alot of awwws and a dirty look from Bonnie. Wait Bonnie?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!! I really don't care about votes anymore but comments yes! I really like hearing from the fans and what they thought about the story. I'ma try to upload at least twice a week if not once. Thanks for reading! Vote, comment, and smile!!! Love ya!! Pic of Tyler (left) Caroline (middle) and Matt (right) on the side.

*LEMANY* or *FOREVER11*