Chapter 8 Escape

Ais's POV

Its almost time for Caleb to pick me up. I am so ready for this. "Psst Ais ready?"

"I was born ready lets go." when we leave my room we slowly sneak across the deck boards creaking as we go. When we finally get off the ship I am amazed by Madagascar so we walk into the village. this is amazing wih all the huts and the giant tree house near the back.

"you two come with me the princess wants to see you. "

so we follow the short midget person into the large treehouse thing that i guess is a castle.

"Ahh what do we have here two adventure seeking pirates."

"Yes my name is Captain Ais and this is my first mate Caleb and you are?"

"Princess Anabelle the ruler of madgascar and your the captain of a pirate ship good work girls rule but i didn't call you over here for idle chitchat i have a job for you Ais i have herd many stories about you and your bravery i just never thought you were a girl cause all those traders said you were a man care to explain."

"Well men are prideful and their ego will fall down a lot if their tales of a terrible pirate was a girl people would laugh at them."

"Ok anyways you are here because I need you to kill a monseter we call it a monertail it is a huge beast that is cat like but has feathers  and huge claws we have sent ou many men to kill the beast but none have prevailed so you are our last hope it is killing many of our villagers and livestock so will you take on this task you will be rewarded."

"I'll do it but where does this monster live?"

"It lives in a cave on the north side of the mountain."

"Thanks, Ok Caleb let go get the crew and kill a monster." as we start walking back to the ship he finally speaks.

" Ais umm if we wake up the crew won't Andrew just tell you to go back to bed?"

"Well we are on the ship now so lets find out. EVERYONE GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS UP AND INTO A LINE WE GOT WORK TO DO!!!"once everyone is in a line they are looing at me with crazy eyes.

"Ais what are you doing out of bed something could have of happened to you."

"Me and Caleb went on the island and the princess gave us a job we are going out to kill a monster every one get ready."

"But why so late at night Ais this is stupid."

"Well I don't care if this is stupid we are going to kill this thing if you guys like it or not." all I hear is grumbles as my crew get ready to go. this is going to be fun.