Chapter 2 The Beggining of our Adventure

Ring ding ring ding.Oh breakfast already? I walk to the dining room. This room is very large and has a big window to see out to the ocean. Blue table cloths and wooden plates.

Mmm what are we having Andrew?

Were having grits and potatoes Ais.

Sounds good; I say this even though I hate grits and potatoes but Andrew is sensitive and since I look up to him as my 2nd dad so I don't say anything.

Oh those boys, be right back Ais I need to teach them a lesson. I hear a scream as Jacob comes in soaking wet and all my other sailors who are dry come in.Should I even ask? in my man voice cause Caleb is sitting next to me.

No Jacob says grumpily.

Oh oh Andrew came out and said stop fooling around and come eat well Jacob back talked when he found out we were having grits and potatoes and then Andrew said what's that big bucket of water doing over Captain's door well Caleb said that Jacob was going to pull a prank on you so Andrew said how you going to do that with no water and pushed the bucket over and all the water spilled on Jacob.

Aww Peter is so cute when he gets to telling a story its hard to see him as a pirate. "Well what should we do today boys, should we Steal some gold, kidnap, slay some monsters, or give to the poor you guys take a vote. It ended up being kidnap for ransom. Well there's a big ball today celebrating the princess's 13th birthday, we wont steal the princess 1 its her birthday and 2 its to risky. Lets capture the lady in waiting she's worth more then men. Who's with me?

Eye were all with you Ais.

I whisper in Andrew's ear should I tell him my Secret.

He whispers back eye lass he's your friend.

Everyone as you all know Caleb has been with us for a year now and has showed us that we can trust him. I think he's ready to hear the big secret.

Ya everyone agrees in unison.

Well Caleb heres the big news. I change my voice back to a girl as I say this. I am a girl.