Chapter 6 Birthday Wishes

Uggg I wake up and realize it is the worst day of my life today it is my 18th birthday.

Knock knock.

Come in. I see Caleb come in with a tray "What's the tray for?"

Oh umm well you missed breakfast and I brought you some and I wanted to be the first to one to say Happy Birthday.

Thank you Caleb.

So umm how does it feel ?

Well honestly I am sad I know if was a good daughter I would be getting ready to get married right now but I still would wish I was dead.

That would be terrible cause then I would have never met my best friend in the world and probably been in jail.

ha ya you kinda reminded me of me cause when you were running from gaurds you ran from the same place I ran from guards 7 years ago good memories but also terrifying.

Ya how's your leg?

Umm well a little creaky but nothing a little oil can't fix. oh my gosh it is 10 o clock and I still haven't done anything I have to get ready do something even if it is swap the poop deck.

Ais all morning duties are done Andrew told me to tell you to take the day off he said if it bothers you not doing something today he said you can chart the maps so if I was you I would listen to him and take a day off. Well I have to get going still have some duties I have to attend to, bye Ais.

Bye Caleb.

CALEB'S POV

Ok everyone I called this meeting so we can plan Ais's birthday party.

Andrew Ais said she didn't want us to do anything for her birthday.

Yes Caleb but she can't be afraid of this she isn't getting married today I mean we are talking about Ais fearless Ais the one who would head a monster head on without a gun just a knife birthdays are not a big deal.

I guess not but how is she not going to find out?

that is where you come in my boy you are going to take her out on the island and do what ever kids like you do but don't bring her back till 4 o clock tonight. here bring this to her so she will be in a good mood so she will go with you.

ok Andrew. I take the food to Ais talk for a little bit and tell her to take the day off I walk out when I am ambushed by my fellow crew mates Jacob and some others

oooo Caleb likes Captain he is going to take her out on a date Caleb loves Captain he will probably marry her.

Shut up Jacob even if I did like her if you told anyone I would cut off your head put it on a stick and chuck it out to the ocean.

Ohh well I was just taunting you but it seems like you actually like her I mean like like her she isn't even that pretty I mean she has a metal leg and I wouldn't even have to tell everyone we can tell you like her I mean we see the way you look at her.

well I wonder how she got a metal leg I mean saving your life for the cost of her leg, you would of died if it wasn't for her.

yea but she was still not that pretty.

so yea maybe she isn't pretty but still she is the most beautiful woman in the world not just on the outside but within too she is gorgeous not pretty.

Jezze man don't need to get all defensive.

he walked away well I sure showed him I think maybe I do love my Captain but it can't be we are the biggest best friends in the world it might ruin our friendship, but every time I am around her I feel energy coursing through my veins. Wait she doesn't want anything to do with men practically every man at that ball was staring at her and asking her to dance and she said no to all of them of course she would not feel the same way, but maybe she didn't want any of them to dance with them maybe she was waiting for the right person to ask her.